• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Nintendo Oct 2 JP Conference (S&P2 on Wii, Punch Out Wii, DSi announced)

Tenbatsu

Image292.jpg

jeremy1456

Can't shake the feeling that the new DS model is going to hog the majority of the show, and that nothing substantial is going to be shown for Wii.

If that's the case it will be an epic fail.

Mindlog

Nintendo Conference begins and YOUTUBE DOWN.

Can't possibly be a coincidence. Youtube now Nintendo exclusive confirmed.

Tiktaalik

Predicting no new peripherals.

Maybe I'm crazy but I'm feeling like we'll get some hardcoreish games. We haven't heard of any new DS games in forever, so maybe a new DS like they say? If no new DS is announced then I'm going to say that there is no major new DS games. The DS is being well supplied by 3rd parties at this point.

loosus

Banned
Image292.jpg

FUCKING AWESOME!!! If you look closely, you can actually see they're showing a new game called Wario Land Shake (or something) for Wii! FUCKING AWESOMEEE!!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A NEW WARIO GAME!!!

Looks like there's something called Orbital or something for WiiWare, too...--FUCKING AWESOME!!! Been waiting for a Wii remake!

DuckRacer

jeremy1456 said:
Can't shake the feeling that the new DS model is going to hog the majority of the show, and that nothing substantial is going to be shown for Wii.

There will apparently be new, relatively large Animal Crossing CF info.

jeremy1456 said:

I think the DS announcement alone makes it a win already, as did the purposely preemptive Wii Motion Plus announcement. Think of it - right now we don't even know the name of the DS' next iteration... before we all know it the name will have become commonplace.

In order of want:

1) Star Fox Wii
2) Donkey Kong Country 4
3) Silent Hill Wii exclusive (come on, Wii as flashlight would be awesome)
4) new Zelda
5) new Mariotroid

Ike

PissBOX, PeeS2, or Toiletcube
I think a lot of this conference is gonna cover the new DS. It would be so awesome if they showed New Super Mario Bros. 2

Top Bottom