• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

yacobod

Banned
Brock would still beat any HW in the ultimate not named JDS, Reem, or Can.

and friends, did Frank Mir just submit the worst performance ever for a challenger in a title fight?

MjFrancis

and friends, did Frank Mir just submit the worst performance ever for a challenger in a title fight?
From Cro Cop until now, I've never witnessed a worthwhile performance from Frank Mir, save for however many seconds he took to break Big Nog's arm in a kimura.

Before the fight was stopped it looked like JDS was aiming to humiliate Frank Mir for as long as he could. I can't say I blame him, but too much more of that and I would have started to pity Mir. He lost before the fight even started.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
From Cro Cop until now, I've never witnessed a worthwhile performance from Frank Mir, save for however many seconds he took to break Big Nog's arm in a kimura.

Glorified gatekeeper like I've been saying. He's no threat at all to the top heavyweights in the game.

And I'd say this ties Okami's shameful performance against Anderson. Both guys seemed resigned to take their beating after the initial takedown attempt failed.

MjFrancis

Glorified gatekeeper like I've been saying. He's no threat at all to the top heavyweights in the game.

And I'd say this ties Okami's shameful performance against Anderson. Both guys seemed resigned to take their beating after the initial takedown attempt failed.
This is the answer I'd be tempted to use for yaco's question. Like Mir, Okami isn't bad, just handily outclassed by the top tier in their respective divisions.

Okami feared for his life man. He got death threats and notes left on his hotel bed.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.

Mir just catapulted himself to the top position of the HW gatekeepers in my book.

1) Mir
2) Nog
3) Nelson
4) Rothwell
5) Kongo

Beating 2-3 of these guys usually lands you a title shot.

Heel

LISTEN, ALL THIS HUGGING AND SHIT IS NOTHING. K-1. REAL STAND UP FIGHTS. REAL KNOCKOUT.

COME TO NERD CHAT, BROTHERS.

RBH

miller145297073.jpg

"When you get embarrassed the way he did against Michael Bisping, then you show up in that pink whatever that thing was, I'm not into that stuff," said Dana White. "It's not my thing. I guess I don't really care if guys do it because you see it at weigh-ins all the time. Just take this thing serious. If you want to be a clown do that stuff on your reality show."
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-c...r-done-ufc-dana-white-confirms-140527628.html

TheNatural

My Member!
Brian ‏@FrontRowBrian
From http://F4WOnline.com: "Brock Lesnar and Dana White met last night. We don't have any details other than the meeting did not go well."

"If Lesnar being at UFC is mentioned on Raw, then I'd guess it's WWE angle.If it's not, it's anyone's guess what game being played is"

Chamber

love on your sleeve
So now the internet is about to convince themselves that Brock is an elite fighter.

"I think he can beat JDS/Cain/Overeem on a good day!!!"

Top Bottom