• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HL 2 gets an update - everything in Korean - Means nothing, as usual

It wasn't in Korean for me. I got really nauseous playing sand traps though on my rift. First time I've got nausea with it after numerous extended play sessions. Weird. MAYBE THEY PATCHED IN MOTION SICKNESS GUYS.

It wasn't in Korean for me. I got really nauseous playing sand traps though on my rift. First time I've got nausea with it after numerous extended play sessions. Weird. MAYBE THEY PATCHED IN MOTION SICKNESS GUYS.

"How you're feeling is... perfectly... normal... [Steam Username]... after one... has been... sleeping for so.. long it's normal to feel disorientated... but it's time to rise and shine..."

Autofokus

Just found this on the steam forums:

hl2_kim.jpg

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I got the 3.7GB version of the update (Going to take a long time to download with how slow steam is being), but I think it really is just them releasing the Korean version. The likely reason why now is for some minor cross promotion with that Dota 2 tournament Nexon is hosting in Korea in a few days.

Syf

Banned
Valve is gonna drive me to drinking. If that translator is a bit off they could be saying 'prepare for unforeseen consequences.'

Omikron

The tweet is clearly poking fun at themselves, but I do like that even a small joke gets this sort of reaction. Haha.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
You guys are adorable (I mean that lovingly).

mclem

The only thing that strikes me is, if it *was* something for a followup for Half-Life 2, wouldn't they promote it by futzing with Episode 2, not the original game? That's where the story's terminated for now.

Top Bottom