• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trials Evolution (XBLA) New Screens + Trailer Tomorrow

LevityNYC

Banned
1726009-shut_up_and_take_my_money_super.jpg

mrklaw

MrArseFace
OMG at that trailer!

Xbox exclusive? Damn.. buying a 360 this late into the generation....but then I'd get to replay PGR3

derFeef

thanks. I'll never understand why companies take trailers down.

Spring 2012 sounds good too. That means it's in the house party thing instead of the summer of arcade.

House party is already final I think. I guess it's a seperate release.

TheMan

thanks. I'll never understand why companies take trailers down.

Spring 2012 sounds good too. That means it's in the house party thing instead of the summer of arcade.

awesome. i really didn't want to wait until july to play this bad boy...april or even march would be much better

whats the price on this? standard 1200 points? how is possible that this game can offer so much and just be a XBLA game? it just looks amazing. i cant wait for it.

derFeef

whats the price on this? standard 1200 points? how is possible that this game can offer so much and just be a XBLA game? it just looks amazing. i cant wait for it.

XBLA games are getting bigger and better, glad to see really great games in early 2012 even. Alan Wake, I am Alive, Trials, That sidescroll survival game which name I forgot. Exciting.

Marco1

After watching that trailer all I can say is, " HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!"
Surprised this isn't a retail game now.

S1kkZ

XBLA games are getting bigger and better, glad to see really great games in early 2012 even. Alan Wake, I am Alive, Trials, That sidescroll survival game which name I forgot. Exciting.

i love how xbla games (and psn) games evolve. some even offer more than a 60$ full price game.

Marco1

i love how xbla games (and psn) games evolve. some even offer more than a 60$ full price game.
I totally agree, I imagine it becoming a massive push next-gen.
I also agree with something cliifyb stated in that we are becoming a market were only the AAA and arcade games survive.

Played a little of it at PAX Prime last year, as soon as I landed my first jump it felt so good. Like coming home from a hard days work and curling up with a nice hot girl. Don't bother with the demo, just give them your money and bask in it's glory.

The hell is wrong with people saying this looks ugly?

Trials HD was the best 360 game of all time, XBLA or otherwise. This will be considerably better than that.

adelante

Wutha freakin frack... And to think that their creation engine was only limited to custom tracks. Holy shit this game should be on everyone's radar now...HEck that awesome feature oughta be in headline/thread title!!!

pakkit

Banned
Easily one of my most anticipated games of 2012. I loved the flash game, I loved the XBLA game, and I will love this.

MacBosse

Well who knew that 360's most stellar exclusive would be a live title?

Come to think of it, it will probably be the best exclusive regardless of platform.

see5harp

WTF..they had footage of FPS, foozball, and super monkey ball/marble games in that trailer. 4 player couch/xbox live with level sharing for a $15-$20 downloadable game? That look so badass.

derFeef

Wutha freakin frack... And to think that their creation engine was only limited to custom tracks. Holy shit this game should be on everyone's radar now...HEck that awesome feature oughta be in headline/thread title!!!

Haha true, I hope the sharing system is solid and everything can be played in multiplayer/over LIVE.

Top Bottom