• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guess Atlus USA's next game reveal

Aeana

Sorry, Atlus USA. Your recent output has drained the hype right out of me. I hope to be pleasantly surprised by this announcement but that's it.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Golden Persona 4?

iavi

Well it won't be something dev'd by Atlus that Atlus Japan hasn't announced already, right? And...That looks like the Ultimate Mayonaka color scheme. Would that fit G in any way?

E: on second look that's a stretch but eh.

Well it won't be something dev'd by Atlus that Atlus Japan hasn't announced already, right? And...That looks like the Ultimate Mayonaka color scheme. Would that fit G in any way?

E: on second look that's a stretch but eh.

If so, it could be... hmmm, I think that Ultimate in Mayonaka has been referred to as Grand Prix right? I'm stretching too here...

Sorry, Atlus USA. Your recent output has drained the hype right out of me. I hope to be pleasantly surprised by this announcement but that's it.

King of Fighters XIII, Catherine, Trine 2, Rock of Ages were all 2011, and that seems like a good output to me. Persona 2's PSP release wasn't fantastic but it at least happened.

Galgun

pOyWx.jpg

Aeana

King of Fighters XIII, Catherine, Trine 2, Rock of Ages were all 2011, and that seems like a good output to me. Persona 2's PSP release wasn't fantastic but it at least happened.

Only one of the games you listed is an RPG, and it's an enhanced port of a game I played over a decade ago.

iavi

If so, it could be... hmmm, I think that Ultimate in Mayonaka has been referred to as Grand Prix right? I'm stretching too here...

The show of which they fight on in the game is called the 'P-1 Grand Prix,' so yeah, you're on to something there. And I wouldn't be surprised if they changed the name during localization. "The Ultimate in Mayonaka Theater" always made no sense.

E: The title begins with a 'G' though. hmm

e2: Lol, I just got what the title was going for. It's been a while since P4.

icecream

Public Health Threat
Hoping it's Gungnir: Masou no Gunjin to Eiyuu Sensou.

It'd better be, and not Gloria Union first.

It can't be Gal Gun guys, the superior PS3 version isn't out yet.

matmanx1

Anything Persona related is pretty much instant win, even if it is the fighting game.

Gungnir or Growlanser would both be welcome.

Gundam Extreme Vs. (aint happening) would be the ultimate announcement to rival that of Demon's Souls in 09.

Not sure why people keep saying Gundam ... >_>

Atlus =/= Bandai.

In fact Atlus has never even contracted with Namco Bandai for anything ...

Top Bottom