• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
It's fucking Logan's Run where they kill you when you hit 30 years old. The perfect reference for that birthday thing.

Fuck you young guys. Going to yell at a cloud now.
I had actually edited my previous comment since I saw it in the quote, but it didn't save. Then I was too lazy to do it again.

Also, never saw Logan's Run...

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I love the chick near the beginning just typing away on her phone. I love the guy near the end just eating his shitty food watching the whole thing.

I picked up my sister from seeing the UFC press event. She was so starstruck seeing Conor MacGregor. Not even a surprise appearance by Drake amazed her as much LMAO that dude is in every TO event.

Said the crowd loved MacGregor and booed Mayweather the whole time.

Ooooh fuck yeah bud
So what do you think of this brilliant piece of Canadiana?

I'm not sure, but I think it makes me proud.

3.png

Sober

Drove to the Krispy Kreme in Mississauga and the line went around the entire building and the drive thru went around the parking lot. And this was at 9 pm or so. What a waste of a drive.

N° 2048

I'm so tired of living downtown...I'm barely getting by and the people are obnoxious as fuck. I feel like I have no space to breath.

I only have retail experience (aka I'm a fucking cashier for a living) so I don't know if moving out is an option but I'm pretty close to the end of my rope right now. My dog is the only thing stopping me from packing up and just leaving...

Sorry just ranting...

zroid

Banned
I'm so tired of living downtown...I'm barely getting by and the people are obnoxious as fuck. I feel like I have no space to breath.

I only have retail experience (aka I'm a fucking cashier for a living) so I don't know if moving out is an option but I'm pretty close to the end of my rope right now. My dog is the only thing stopping me from packing up and just leaving...

Sorry just ranting...

I get it man. I lived downtown for 3 years while at U of T (decided to commute for my 4th year), and while I appreciate the various benefits, I realized it wasn't for me.

Anony

Sorry just ranting...

so move out of downtown? it would be cheaper renting or buying, so what's the issue

N° 2048

so move out of downtown? it would be cheaper renting or buying, so what's the issue

The issue is work and money, there aren't jobs for me outside of Toronto. I literally have no skills besides being a cashier or washing dogs. I pay 780 now for a basement apartment (small box lol) and have about 500$ left over at the end of the month.
I don't know what to do, my mental health is declining fast and I don't feel like I'm the same person I was just a couple years ago. My partner doesn't want to move out either...I think she sees I have no solid future career ahead of me...

I'm so sorry for shitting up this thread...

How about them Jays?

0d88a71090640133c76f1eadc523b8b8.gif

Barrage

The issue is work and money, there aren't jobs for me outside of Toronto. I literally have no skills besides being a cashier or washing dogs. I pay 780 now for a basement apartment (small box lol) and have about 500$ left over at the end of the month.
I don't know what to do, my mental health is declining fast and I don't feel like I'm the same person I was just a couple years ago. My partner doesn't want to move out either...I think she sees I have no solid future career ahead of me...

I'm so sorry for shitting up this thread...

How about them Jays?

0d88a71090640133c76f1eadc523b8b8.gif

...My dude, if you have "no skills" than you have NO reason to be in downtown toronto. Cashier jobs actually are everywhere.

What were you like as a person two years ago? What were you doing then? What's changed?

Your biggest problem is your mental health and happiness for sure. PM me or we can talk in the Mental Health thread if you feel guilty for talking here.

Eleuin

You can find cheap housing in north york or even the surrounding gta if necessary

I know advice like "just get better" doesn't help when you're feeling down but pass on buying games for a while and save up to see a therapist / psychiatrist. You might not find the one for you right away but having someone you can rely on makes all the difference.

As for career options I'm not sure how you feel about them but colleges are a great alternative. Courses are relatively much cheaper and you can do 1-2 of them in the evening, some progress is better than nothing.

One was recently shut down due to legal issues. Probably a C&D by all these cereal companies.

I thought it was because literally no one went to it after the first week

Top Bottom