• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Strider game? (XBLA/Steam Leak)

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
3ekv4taa91.gif

yurinka

Yes, please. I want a new Strider!!! Can't wait! Let's hope it isn't just an iOS like emulated Strider 1 version with trophies.

Mesoian

It's weird though. We have Moon Diver already, which is an HD multiplayer online Strider 3, and that thing TANKED.

The decision for a new Strider is an odd one.

ezekial45

Banned
Capcom is doing a great thing with their increased PC support. D&D might even pop up on steam, and that'll be glorious with online play.

Enk

makes good threads.
Oh gads! Please be something like Re-Armed and also have an amazing remix of the original OST as well!

gunstarhero

OMG

OMG

oh man.

I've been waiting for a proper sequel for, like, 20 years.
Too bad this too will fail miserably/will be made by ppl who don't 'get' what made Strider amazing. Again

Moon Diver came sort of close - tho wasn't that made by one of the original Strider devs?

terrisus

If they can fix how many issues jumping while on an incline had in the original, and how annoying wall-jumping was, a remake of the original would be amazing.

Capcom is doing a great thing with their increased PC support. D&D might even pop up on steam, and that'll be glorious with online play.

From Steam Achievement thread:

JUST_THE_BEGINNING
Just the Beginning
Complete Tower of Doom

THE_FINAL_CHAPTER
The Final Chapter
Complete Shadow over Mystara

I am probably the only one who dislike the Capcom games made in USA, i didn't like Bionic Commando, 1942 Joint Strike and everything that touch Udon, but oh well.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I've been wanting another action game in the vein of Strider 2 for years. One of the best controlling games I've ever played, and I love it's set-piece driven pacing.

Please be the Rearmed of this franchise
I like where you're going with this, JC.

My man.

Neff

If they can fix how many issues jumping while on an incline had in the original, and how annoying wall-jumping was, a remake of the original would be amazing.

A perfect game should never be changed because people are bad at it.

Also I'm glad I predicted this.

Top Bottom