• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is this what we've come to, really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lowered *your* faith in humanity?

Mine's lowered when you and the jackasses in this thread cackle like a pack of hyenas over the pictures of a classless (even bigger) jackass.

Ceres

Banned
I used to work for an engineering company that had to do balloon tests. Basically it was a visual analysis of how visible a proposed wireless tower would be within a 3-5 mile radius. Which means you had to go to a lot of podunk towns with shitty to no service. We constantly got photos like these from the people out in the field. One of them had it hanging up in his cube for a long time. Didn't get the flip off photo though. That's hilarious. :lol

deadbeef

chubigans said:
Ah, beat me to it.

whathavewecometo.jpg

Amazing.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
bathhouseterror said:
Lowered *your* faith in humanity?

Mine's lowered when you and the jackasses in this thread cackle like a pack of hyenas over the pictures of a classless (even bigger) jackass.

I can think of better threads to be a White Knight in.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
When I worked in McDonalds we'd only let the old people with motorised scooters use the Drive Thru. Only because everyone would piss themselves laughing when we saw one of them on the security camera rolling through the drive thru.

In all the stores I worked in (pretty much every store in Glasgow and Edinburgh) if we saw a fat person in a scooter coming in the drive thru we'd refuse to serve them unless they came through the door. Simply because we were misanthropic fucks who needed a good laugh. But Scotland doesn't have fat people like America has fat people, so I never saw it happen.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Yeah she could be a downward spiral of overeating and laziness... but what if the woman is disabled or has a leg/knee problem. She's bound to be heavy anyway... and what if you just caught her on the way to Burger King for a random indulgence in fast food, the kind you might have once in a blue moon?

Not likely... but this isn't necessarily a "lol America lol humanity" case. You could be laughing at someone with a legitimate ailment put upon her.

Count Dookkake said:
'...and a Diet Coke.'
Why is this such a common sentiment? I get the joke, but it's not that crazy to avoid the coke. (lol rhyme)

If someone has 1000 calories, it's not like it's completely stupid to avoid another 300 calories by getting a diet drink over a sugared one... Also, the corn syrup or even cane sugar will affect your body worse of when mixed with all the carbs and fat. It's actually a good way to prevent less damage.

It's like saying... "you've already spent $1000 dollars this week on a new TV, and now you're trying to save $300 dollars by not buying the Xbox 360? PUH-LEEZE!! it's too late!"

agrajag

Banned
People who use fast food as their primarily means of sustenance are stupid. That's why kids were getting so fat, not because they got supersized fries or whatever, it's because they ate at McDonalds and Burger King every fucking day.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
it should be funny, but it's only me making me feel sorry for her. now i'm sad.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
ALRIGHT GUYS, IT'S TIME WE MAKE IT BACK ON TOP OF DIGG'S DAILY LIST!

Most users ever online was 13,071, 03-01-2008 at 05:57 PM.

We can beat it, go GAF!!

UFRA

Hey I just noticed she cheated and skipped the red SUV that was in line ahead of her in the first pic!!

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
What do you guys think the employee was thinking when he/she was handing her the food?

C4Lukins

I am trying to understand the thread. Is it sad that an extremely fat person is riding on a motorized bike through a drive through, or that someone you know actually followed them around in their car and photographed them from multiple angles, uploaded them on the internet, sent them to you, and then you created a thread, that dozens of people are now responding to including myself? The act itself is sad, but the exploitation of it is even more sad. Especially when you use WE, when it is just some fat chick on a motorized scooter. You and your friend made it WE. Yes that is sad.

C4Lukins said:
I am trying to understand the thread. Is it sad that an extremely fat person is riding on a motorized bike through a drive through, or that someone you know actually followed them around in their car and photographed them from multiple angles, uploaded them on the internet, sent them to you, and then you created a thread, that dozens of people are now responding to including myself? The act itself is sad, but the exploitation of it is even more sad. Especially when you use WE, when it is just some fat chick on a motorized scooter. You and your friend made it WE. Yes that is sad.

both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom