• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is this what we've come to, really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Anasui Kishibe said:
49774593.gif
Holy shit. :lol

madara

Christians judging the gays to make themselves feel better=gaf down with evil!

Gaffers taking pictures of big lady in motorized vehicle they know nothing about to make themselves feel better=omg f'ing hilarious!
Yes I agree, what have we become:lol

Mar_ said:
Yeah, that's just fucking sad.

I've seen these motorised fat carts becoming increasingly popular here in Sydney. Unless a person has an actual disability stopping them from actually walking, then get off your ass and walk. I mean seriously, people should be ashamed of themselves.

The worst I've seen is when my wife and I were at a cafe having our dinner. This overweight couple DROVE INTO THE CAFE on their carts and got the staff to move chairs out of the way so they could get to a table all the way inside. The staff were asked to move all the chairs from the table and they drove up to the table and ordered and ate their food sitting in the fat mobiles.

It was disgusting. Those people have given up on life and need to be put out of their misery.
The problem is that these people get so fat that they injure thier knees and joints and qualifying them as handicap. It's a vicious cycle.

Binabik15

madara said:
Christians judging the gays to make themselves feel better=gaf down with evil!

Gaffers taking pictures of big lady in motorized vehicle using the Burger King drive-through to get some healthy food (fries are potatoes and therefore must be healthy), some nice flame-grilled beef with extra sauce and a 500 kcalories soft-drink because she´s fat and lazythey know nothing about to make themselves feel better=omg f'ing hilarious!
Yes I agree, what have we become:lol

fixed?

Obesity runs rampant in Western countries, cost billions of dollars and euro for healthcare, drains resources, disables parts of the work force AND makes beaches and pools less awesome.

We have to fight back.

HylianTom

Banned
titiklabingapat said:
The problem is that these people get so fat that they injure thier knees and joints and qualifying them as handicap. It's a vicious cycle.

Yup.

At work last night two EMTs entered the ER with a really, really large woman on their stretcher. One of the first thoughts to enter my mind? "Lemme guess.. her knees hurt."

Twenty minutes later, I'm sitting over in radiology when our printer spits-out an order for knee x-rays.

Salacious Crumb

I have gotten a few good laughs out of this thread, but i find the double standards we have for self inflicted illnesses interesting. What would happen if I posted a picture of someone with throat cancer buying a pack of cigarettes.

Doomslayer said:
I have gotten a few good laughs out of this thread, but i find the double standards we have for self inflicted illnesses interesting. What would happen if I posted a picture of someone with throat cancer buying a pack of cigarettes.
People would still e disgusted . . . but not as funny as a fat lady

xbhaskarx

C4Lukins said:
I am trying to understand the thread. Is it sad that an extremely fat person is riding on a motorized bike through a drive through, or that someone you know actually followed them around in their car and photographed them from multiple angles, uploaded them on the internet, sent them to you, and then you created a thread, that dozens of people are now responding to including myself? The act itself is sad, but the exploitation of it is even more sad.

1. That is not a motorized bike.
2. Why is the latter sad? He is just documenting real world events.

Edit: What the hell, this thread is a year old...

Ferga said:
Robot Unicorn Attack.

Awesome bump dude.

YYZ

Salacious Crumb said:
It seems like the internet is the only safe haven for openly making fun of fat people. Please just give us that.

Salacious Crumb said:

It's not just that. It's the situation that's funny. Her long greasy hair, her dirty clothing. The fact that she's ordering from the drive thru is also pretty funny.

Don't read too much into it sherlock.

SmokyDave

YYZ said:
It seems like the internet is the only safe haven for openly making fun of fat people. Please just give us that.
It's natural to mock people that fat and that lazy, it's how society keeps itself in check.

That thing on that scooter is not a healthy mate for any right-minded human being.

Salacious Crumb

Littleberu said:
It's not just that. It's the situation that's funny. Her long greasy hair, her dirty clothing. The fact that she's ordering from the drive thru is also pretty funny.

Don't read too much into it sherlock.

I think I may have been high when I wrote that cause I have no recollection of that post or this thread. I'm actually a little freaked out right now.

Also :lol @ the fatty

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Count Dookkake said:
'...and a Diet Coke.'

this isn't even a joke, I used to work at mcdonalds for a high school job.

EVERY TIME

catfish said:

EVERY TIME

It makes sense to me, it's not like you can buy a burger and fries with zero calories that tastes very similar to the full fat version.

SmokyDave

catfish said:

EVERY TIME

This post earlier blew my mind...

Giganticus said:
I finally realised why they get a diet coke.

they don't care about sugar making them fat, they just have diabetes.

Truly a revelation for me right now.

I think he's right.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
hey wtf this thread is OLD.

I DEMAND to know what the user was doing when he/she bumped this. I simply don't get how these random bumps occur.

catfish said:

EVERY TIME

Adding non-diet pop significantly changes how shitty your fast food is. It's pretty much the most tiring thing making fun of people who do this with strawmen like "oh they think they're actually doing anything?!"

Yea well, not consuming 800 liquid sugar calories is worth something.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Ferga said:
Robot Unicorn Attack.
How the hell did you bump this year old thread? Seriously. Tell me how you found it and what possessed you to post something so stupid?

Binabik15

catfish said:

EVERY TIME

During a London trip one of my classmates ordered a 4 person menu from KFC including a 1.5 litre softdrink all for himself, at first they thought they had missunderstood this giant, wobbly German. He explained to them that he fully realizes what he´s ordering and they gave him his order. They gave him a diet Pepsi when he had ordered a normal one :lol

PS: I remember this thread, but I was surprised I posted. Normally I try to hide my hate for fat slobs.

Some people just prefer Diet Coke, I don't understand it but have met lot of people who don't get it for any dietary purposes other than it's what they prefer to regular Coke.

so wait, they let some fat chick on a scooter go through drive through but when I tried to walk through drive through at 11 at night, they wouldnt let me do it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom