• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is this what we've come to, really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

.la1n

deadmuffin said:
so wait, they let some fat chick on a scooter go through drive through but when I tried to walk through drive through at 11 at night, they wouldnt let me do it...

were you obviously intoxicated and/or high? other than that they usually don't mind walk ups around here, hell cookout even let's the drunks order walk up.

dejay

Banned
DonMigs85 said:
This must be her during her recent tropical vacation:

tubadiving.jpg

I'm laughing at the fish that all seem to be following her.

.la1n said:
were you obviously intoxicated and/or high? other than that they usually don't mind walk ups around here, hell cookout even let's the drunks order walk up.

nope, 100% sober, it was even the manager I talked to at the window and she just said "go get a car"...bitch, if i had a damn car don't you think I would have drove it here instead of walking 20 minutes?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Love this thread.
There is nothing more distinctly American than a morbidly obese woman driving an electric scooter through a Burger King drive thru while giving someone the Finger.

If she was in a car, or better yet a big truck/SUV, her size would not be noticeable. So basically she's being ridiculed for using a space- and energy- efficient mode of transportation. Good job internet!

chaostrophy said:
If she was in a car, or better yet a big truck/SUV, her size would not be noticeable. So basically she's being ridiculed for using a space- and energy- efficient mode of transportation. Good job internet!

A person of that size likely could not fit in a car, or even a big truck or SUV. So your point is irrelevant.

Unknown Soldier said:
A person of that size likely could not fit in a car, or even a big truck or SUV. So your point is irrelevant.

that's ridiculous. the only people that can't fit into automobiles are the people that have grown into the couch.

HylianTom

Banned
dejay said:
I'm laughing at the fish that all seem to be following her.

They're probably like pilotfish, mistaking her for a large shark and snacking on whatever yummy ectoparasites or fecal material they can scrounge out of her folds. Mmmm..

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
RiskyChris said:
Adding non-diet pop significantly changes how shitty your fast food is. It's pretty much the most tiring thing making fun of people who do this with strawmen like "oh they think they're actually doing anything?!"

Yea well, not consuming 800 liquid sugar calories is worth something.

It's not the fact that diet coke has less calories than regular, it's that the 6 burgers she and her friend ordered and the 20 piece pack of mcnuggets that get washed down with the diet coke.

So there's that, then there's the fact that they've long since missed the boat on counting calories so why even bother? Just treat your body like the rollercoaster it is, MAX OUT.

Stencil

chaostrophy said:

But... she's fat either way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom