• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is this what we've come to, really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

madara

Where be the drunk pics? Gambling pics? I cant be bothered to recycle pics? I have five kids pics? I'm cant get through a week without recreational drugs pics? For a what have we become thread its offly limited.

HUELEN10

You think THAT'S bad?!?!? Gimme a minute while I go grab my external HDD and some root brewskis! :D
EDIT: It became bold for some reason.

Flek

Banned
2ewjwcj.jpg

HUELEN10

Well shit, my old 20GB external for pics and other odd stuff died. No big loss as I am sure I have backups elsewhere, so those pics will be for another time. In the mean time, here are some pics from my internal HDD. OP's thread is about shit that makes you lose faith in humanity, so here goes?
62c95b5e.jpg

The Core II TA drinking Red Stripe at the library during finals week.

I hope to get the other pics soon though, so when I get them, I'll edit this post. There is one where I say this dumb college girl at the Apple Store crying on the floor because her parents would only get her an iPhone and an iPod classic, but not an additional iPod Touch. 18 years old, and acting like a baby. Also got a jerk in the tollbooth next to me paying with nothing but pennies. The most relevant one of the bunch has to be this woman at Whataburger who took her Vespa inside! Still not as a good as an RV that tried to get through the drive-thru line at Wendy's

Mohonky

Puxel said:
fuck you guys, she's saving gas using that thing instead of a car

I'd say between the state of her digestive system and the combination of highly processed food she is about to ingest, the only saving of gas she'll be doing is in her colon upon which its expulsion can't exactly be detracting from global warming.

chase

I agree. Why would someone take pictures of this to make fun of another human being?

Faith in humanity - 1000.

*reads thread*

Oh...

Faith in humanity - 10000000000

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
chase said:
I agree. Why would someone take pictures of this to make fun of another human being?

Faith in humanity - 1000.

*reads thread*

Oh...

Faith in humanity - 10000000000
Why would someone post in a thread about making fun of another human being, thus bumping it to the top of the page so more people can point and laugh? Faith in humanity -eleventy billion.

Binabik15

Count Dookkake said:
'...and a Diet Coke.'

A classmate of mine ordered a 4 person menu from KFC on a trip to London. They at first thought they misunderstood him (German accent and all), but he was serious. He´s about 1,95m and was over 125 kg back then, clothed in black with cannibal corpse buttons everywhere. They looked at him as if he was going to eat them all.

The menu included a 1,5 litre bottle of Pepsi and they DID give him a diet one.

We gave him so much shit for that :lol

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
C4Lukins said:
I am trying to understand the thread. Is it sad that an extremely fat person is riding on a motorized bike through a drive through, or that someone you know actually followed them around in their car and photographed them from multiple angles, uploaded them on the internet, sent them to you, and then you created a thread, that dozens of people are now responding to including myself? The act itself is sad, but the exploitation of it is even more sad. Especially when you use WE, when it is just some fat chick on a motorized scooter. You and your friend made it WE. Yes that is sad.
Bohoo. Fatties by choice should be ridiculed at every chance. But maybe that's just me being a cunt.

Ragnarok

you can really tell who on GAF are fatties from threads like these :lol

"waaaaaaaaaaaaah people are making fun of fat-asses wahhhhhhhhh! oh the huge manatee!!!"

SapientWolf said:
Why would someone post in a thread about making fun of another human being, thus bumping it to the top of the page so more people can point and laugh? Faith in humanity -eleventy billion.
You tell me.

It is cruel but there is a bit of a purpose served. Societal rejection of such behavior will help prevent others from going down the same path. Reading this thread has made me feel guilty I've picked up and lately and I am now going to go out for a run. I hope it isn't too hot out there today.

-PXG-

HUELEN10 said:
Well shit, my old 20GB external for pics and other odd stuff died. No big loss as I am sure I have backups elsewhere, so those pics will be for another time. In the mean time, here are some pics from my internal HDD. OP's thread is about shit that makes you lose faith in humanity, so here goes?
62c95b5e.jpg

The Core II TA drinking Red Stripe at the library during finals week.

I hope to get the other pics soon though, so when I get them, I'll edit this post. There is one where I say this dumb college girl at the Apple Store crying on the floor because her parents would only get her an iPhone and an iPod classic, but not an additional iPod Touch. 18 years old, and acting like a baby. Also got a jerk in the tollbooth next to me paying with nothing but pennies. The most relevant one of the bunch has to be this woman at Whataburger who took her Vespa inside! Still not as a good as an RV that tried to get through the drive-thru line at Wendy's

I HATE it when people pay in change. A few bucks? That's fine. But don't pay for a $50 or $60 game with fucking change. GRRRRRR!!!!

speculawyer said:
It is cruel but there is a bit of a purpose served. Societal rejection of such behavior will help prevent others from going down the same path. Reading this thread has made me feel guilty I've picked up and lately and I am now going to go out for a run. I hope it isn't too hot out there today.
Thank you fat lady, you helped me get out for a run today.

Run.jpg
[/IMG]

toxicgonzo

Taxes?! Isn't this the line for Metallica?
God's Beard said:
Ok, so who posted this on reddit? It's supposed to go the other way around.

lol. I did. I would have submitted it to digg, but someone beat me to it.

Mar

Yeah, that's just fucking sad.

I've seen these motorised fat carts becoming increasingly popular here in Sydney. Unless a person has an actual disability stopping them from actually walking, then get off your ass and walk. I mean seriously, people should be ashamed of themselves.

The worst I've seen is when my wife and I were at a cafe having our dinner. This overweight couple DROVE INTO THE CAFE on their carts and got the staff to move chairs out of the way so they could get to a table all the way inside. The staff were asked to move all the chairs from the table and they drove up to the table and ordered and ate their food sitting in the fat mobiles.

It was disgusting. Those people have given up on life and need to be put out of their misery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom