• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

frostbyte

It's just cuckolding taken to the psychological dead end.[/themoreyouknow]

All K-ON! threads end up like this.

Not really, this thread started out pretty w-

vg7Es.jpg

Would you like this?

You know what, Regulus Tera, you're right. ;_;

Not really, this thread started out pretty w-

You know what, Regulus Tera, you're right. ;_;

To tell you the truth, that shirt creeps me out too.
And now that I'm looking at K-on! shirts, its hard to find any good looking ones. But it did remind me how much I loved the summer fest episode in season 2
Ul2fn.jpg

frostbyte

To tell you the truth, that shirt creeps me out too.
And now that I'm looking at K-on! shirts, its hard to find any good looking ones. But it did remind me how much I loved the summer fest episode in season 2
Ul2fn.jpg

ah that shirt's pretty nice ^_^

let's talk about more stuff like this so billychu doesn't seem like he's dying in the corner.

Esura

Banned
It's the Alter figure. I got it from amiami a while back and I think it was around 80 bucks including express shipping. It's not that big, the little nendoroids are just tiny. It's roughly 21cm according to the site.

Oooo, so whats the link to this amiami?

I used to like NTR...but I hate it now after reading too much of it. Can only deal with so much of that stuff. And I read some of those NTR K-On! doujins too....sigh......

Firemind

I'm not sure you guys understand what ntr means. There are no boyfriends in k-on. I'm not even sure there are men depicted on the show.

Oh wait, there's Ritsu's little brother and the music store clerk?

Deeku

Oooo, so whats the link to this amiami?
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de...$s_maker=Alter$pagemax=100$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1
It's sold out at the moment. But it has been re-released a few times so it will probably be back in stock at some point.
Firemind said:
There are no boyfriends in k-on. I'm not even sure there are men depicted on the show.
I think one of the minor classmate friend girls is alluded to having a bf in the manga. Not sure though, can't remember.

Esura

Banned
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de...$s_maker=Alter$pagemax=100$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1
It's sold out at the moment. But it has been re-released a few times so it will probably be back in stock at some point.
Awww. Is it just me though or does that site load extremely slow to you?

I feel even more terrible to be apart of this community than i did when i just thought you guys were dfc lovers.

While I don't mind DFCs, I'm a DBC lover at heart.

Oh, you always feel terrible about things :D

Anyway, I reckon I'll get around to getting through the last 6 eps of season 2, so I can stop fearing spoilers :O

dluu13

K-on London/Finland tours offered by JAL (not anymore).

Anime News Network on 2011-11-01 said:
During the London leg of the tour, guests will be staying at the Hotel Ibis London Earls Court, which is 25 minutes away from the shops at Oxford Circus via the London Underground subway. An optional add-on package will offer a half-day car tour of London's landmarks such as Buckingham Palace.

The tour costs 189,900 to 309,900 yen (about US$2,430 to US$3,960) from the cities of Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Sapporo, and Fukuoka.

keion_title.jpg

point_pht5.jpg

point_pht4.jpg

point_pht3.jpg

point_pht2.jpg

point_pht1.jpg

Images courtesy of ANN (probably from JAL's site)
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2011-11-01/k-on-finland/london-tour-offered-by-jal

Barely on topic, but I could see Ritsu teasing Mio regularly with Haunter. She'd be that kind of trainer, probably :eek:
I was going to say Ritsu would tease Mio with Caterpie or Beedrill, but I don't think they ever shown that Mio is afraid of bugs.
Though knowing her, she'd probably be scared of them too.

Thats competitive spirit!
がんばりますよ、ドゥーム君~
I was going to say Ritsu would tease Mio with Caterpie or Beedrill, but I don't think they ever shown that Mio is afraid of bugs.
Oh, Shuckle may be a possibility (going off that one beach episode).

"Shuckle covering your arms and legs..."

Esura

Banned

I think a Gardevoir would be a good Pokemon for Mio.

Yui - Squirtle / Oshawott
Ritsu - Haunter
Mio - Gardevoir
Mugi - Roselia

Azu-nyan - ......

Well thank you Chet , it only took passive aggressively suggesting it for months and KI:U to actually release, but i finally got Mugitena. Arigatou!

Esura

Banned
Probably, but what I linked is something I drew a few months back. Most of PokeGAF had avatars from it too for a while. Now I'm the only one left...

Wow, that's some good fan work.

I rewatched a few episodes of K-On! on Blu-ray and...is it wrong that I'm starting to like Mio more than Yui now? Doesn't help that the Don't Say Lazy ending makes Mio look all badass with Yui on the sidelines.

Probably, but what I linked is something I drew a few months back. Most of PokeGAF had avatars from it too for a while. Now I'm the only one left...
It will have a sacred place...in my avatar folder :)

Although I will switch back for a bit, why not. (But I like Gumshoe, so mostly moral support will be provided :O)

Emitan

Wow, that's some good fan work.

I rewatched a few episodes of K-On! on Blu-ray and...is it wrong that I'm starting to like Mio more than Yui now? Doesn't help that the Don't Say Lazy ending makes Mio look all badass with Yui on the sidelines.

:<

frostbyte

Top Bottom