• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

sadcopalkp6.png

I don't like AA's character designs but I don't think they're bad
I'm such a tsundere for this show. :3

Esura

Banned
Join Team Mio!!
But...Yui is the main character....

They should do a K-On! x Pokemon crossover. Hell they are doing a Pokemon x Nobunaga's Ambition so anything is possible at this point.

I'm actually thinking of Pokemon teams the Afterschool Tea Time girls could have.

Esura

Banned
Imagine an episode of K-On! x Pokemon. Mio catches and find a Jigglypuff and they sing along with each other at the school festival, putting everyone to sleep but Mio will think people don't like her singing so she will cry then to make Mio feel all better Jigglypuff will write on everyone's face. Mio will laugh then they will sit down with the others and drink tea while Jigglypuff helps Mio make some more songs.

Their logo is in the credits and they developed the game.

Oh........wow....

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Chet, I don't wanna be a downer, but I don't see the point of making Pokémon X K-ON!! art when the only differences between each girl are the hairstyle and clothing.
If there's one thing Kyo-Ani did right when translating the character design from the manga to the cartoon it was to make each of the girl's personalities visibly apparent. It easily comes across in the promotional material: Ritsu being non-chalant and relaxed, Mugi's excitement while trying to maintain a certain posture of elegance, Mio's pondering, and Yui's absent-mindedness yet child-like demeanour. When I look at your drawings I just see the same happy/cute attitude from every characters. There's nothing particularly K-ON!-esque about them, and it's a disappointment for me after your amazing work on the Mario Kart 7 banners.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Imagine an episode of K-On! x Pokemon. Mio catches and find a Jigglypuff and they sing along with each other at the school festival, putting everyone to sleep but Mio will think people don't like her singing so she will cry then to make Mio feel all better Jigglypuff will write on everyone's face. Mio will laugh then they will sit down with the others and drink tea while Jigglypuff helps Mio make some more songs.

That would be the best episode ever. Make it happen KyoAni!!!

Chet, I don't wanna be a downer, but I don't see the point of making Pokémon X K-ON!! art when the only differences between each girl are the hairstyle and clothing.

If there's one thing Kyo-Ani did right when translating the character design from the manga to the cartoon it was to make each of the girl's personalities visibly apparent. It easily comes across in the promotional material: Ritsu being non-chalant and relaxed, Mugi's excitement while trying to maintain a certain posture of elegance, Mio's pondering, and Yui's absent-mindedness yet child-like demeanour. When I look at your drawings I just see the same happy/cute attitude from every characters. There's nothing particularly K-ON!-esque about them, and it's a disappointment for me after your amazing work on the Mario Kart 7 banners.

I like how you go into everyone except azusa, and its not even like she isn't in that picture...dohohoho.

I had just started watching K-On! then, cut me some slack...

K-On! Ep. 10

Another beach episode? Another beach episode.
igKh0k4rLaw7b.gif

*equips yuri goggles*
iVhbpJu2GnWoG.gif

Quantities of yuri detected.
ijbKW0Ni6AzBv.gif

iboc9U4Rvf3NES.gif

ibfy6sbX5FA9rH.gif

iS50DmVqNdL1A.gif

Large quantities of yuri detected.
ip8i1YJutWSHP.gif

iYjqRKa381g1X.gif

Massive quantities of yuri detected!
ib0vTCsHrYcM9d.gif

iuNencr0wieT9.gif

*yuri goggles explode*

K-On! Ep. 11

I didn't like how the conflict of this episode sprung out of nowhere and was solved so quickly. :\
How they obtained their band's name was also disappointing. It was like the writer realized that the episode was ending and didn't want to leave that plot thread tangling, so he/she dealt with it as quickly as possible.
The pacing of the episode wasn't that great. Not a whole lot GIF worthy moments either.

Edit: Made some GIFs.
iQMZGyAKSPDuK.gif

iYEKhFhKApLUA.gif

ize6XWh7bm5Al.gif

ib0ovenlLpIHqW.gif

iYap1tuhjP6HD.gif

Esura

Banned
I wonder once Azusa, Ui and their crew graduates too, will the series do a time skip. Like 20 years later and the offsprings of the Afterschool Tea Time band will join the light music club. Azusa will be their teacher for the light music club.

Emitan

At one point we decided what everyone would do after college but the only one I remember is Ui becoming prime minister.

Top Bottom