• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Preorder Thread

Tall Paul

i'm sticking
for me it was always "when i buy day one - i go PS edition"
otherwise i would wait for a mid / late 2018 bundle.
maybe including Anthem. that would be nice
Yeah fair point, always been my general rule as well, still on fence really but limited is limited!

Why the hell would I want the regular one when a code name for a console actually shows up as a special edition?

If I come across two guys with the One X and only one has the scorpio edition, I know who I want to have my back.

I'm hoping to grab a PS edition that someone cancelled. I don't really care about the box or the look, I just want the included stand. That'll save me about $10-$20 for when I move it between TV's.

It's weird MS didn't put up a blog post on it, feels weird just having the pre-orders start like this for the vanilla version. Anyways will pre-order it tomorrow if it's the case. Really excited for it and the pre-order just makes it seem more real lol.

jj70

Neo Member
Sorry if it was already flagged but I don't have time to read to all the thread but Amazon Italy opened its preorder for Xbox One X Scorpio edition again this afternoon and it's still available... if someone is interested it's now or never :p

That doesn't sound good, a lot of people might not be getting their preorders on launch if preorders go larger than expected.

i think that means there is more stock than people thought
and lets face it. there is no way Microsoft does not go with at least 1 million units for launch day and 2 million for this year

It's weird MS didn't put up a blog post on it, feels weird just having the pre-orders start like this for the vanilla version. Anyways will pre-order it tomorrow if it's the case. Really excited for it and the pre-order just makes it seem more real lol.

expect one for tomorrow

Jumeira

Banned
I just booked off 7th Nov. Now we play yhe waiting game, not going to pick up Ass Creed or Mordor until X is released, its going to be tough.

d1s0smzvfvmz.jpg
okay it starts tomorrow

Tomorrow!! Gonna clear my schedule at work so I can step out at the right time. I'm pumped!

I noticed that the Gamestop info above mentions 10 AM PST, I hope that means 10 AM EST as well.

Lucifon

Just grabbed a normal edition at Amazon UK. Now to decide whether to cancel the Scorpio edition because of dotted pattern or keep it...

So please can someone confirm that the Standard Edition is definitely releasing on the same day? I thought the Scorpio edition was the only version available on launch.

I'd much rather have the standard edition, so will cancel the Scorpio and order this if so.

EDIT: Sod it, cancelled my Scorpio edition as it's ugly. Got the Standard preordered now.

Preordered a standard one too. Will cancel the Scorpio edition when it becomes clear that there will be no delayed shipment for the standard.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
After reflection, who’s cancelling Scorpio Edition to go normal version & who’s sticking?

Me - I much prefer the plain black. Although I'm now thinking of waiting until next year instead, as well.

Tall Paul

So please can someone confirm that the Standard Edition is definitely releasing on the same day? I thought the Scorpio edition was the only version available on launch.

I'd much rather have the standard edition, so will cancel the Scorpio and order this if so.

EDIT: Sod it, cancelled my Scorpio edition as it's ugly. Got the Standard preordered now.
All Pre order dates say the same for both Scorpio and Standard, the Scorpio early launch was just limited edition early adopter type stuff but both versions will be delivered and available on the 7th.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
All Pre order dates say the same for both Scorpio and Standard, the Scorpio early launch was just limited edition early adopter type stuff but both versions will be delivered and available on the 7th.

My Amazon order for the Scorpio Edition said the 7th, but my standard edition order says the 9th. Weird.

Preorders for many retailers in Europe are up now.

In the US, we're starting at 10am tomorrow morning.

Be sure and check in-store if you can't find it online. For the Project Scorpio Edition, that was run primarily as an online pre-order.

This time, retailers will be managing pre-order inventory differently, so you might have better luck at a brick-and-mortar location this time around.

BionicRoo

Yes, they are both being released on the same day

Top Bottom