• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Jintor

one mistake everyone makes in xcom is that they name their first squad after their best friends, and then you end up in endgame with a bunch of people you are facebook acquaintances with or some shit

The won one and they ALMOST won a second.

Now they'll probably just do a lot of custom games.
image.php

Teddified

Who in the world wants to play more uncharted? ��

I do, I dunno If I'll get day one though. And Uncharted 4 sold quite a bit.

I also bought Mass effect for cheap after playing the trial like an idiot. I'm sure I'll enjoy it enough but it's definitely still rough.

Salarians

I got a free FF movie download when I bought FFXII so I just watched a little FF The Spirits Within. The visuals have held up fairly well but it does look dated, some shots almost looking exactly like a pre-rendered background from a PS1 game. The aesthetics of the movie look a lot like the first Mass Effect (or the other way around) and the main dude kind also looks a lot like UC4 Nathan Drake in some shots. Kind of weird. Might have to watch the whole thing again soon. I don't think I've seen it since its DVD release.

xanavi

How does Dan not immediately address the alien flanking all of his guys??? I'm losing my bananas over here!

edit:I'm fucking crying over here at the earlier comments in this thread. Holy shit, this series is amazing.

Hindl

I skipped 17 but I got this one. Two Patriots back to back is ridiculous though.

I'm dying because the first time in years I decided to get back into Madden was 16 with Odell on the cover and obviously the start up screen, and I'm an Eagles fan. And now there's Brady, and not only did he deny my team's only hope of happiness, but I also live in Boston. I do like the games though

I really can't see the Kingdom Hearteache videos going to completion. I mean there is just too much lore there. Ben is going to have to start bribing the other staff to accompany him.

justjim89

I don't understand sports fans. Why does everyone hate The Patriots when they're certifiably the best team and Brady is unquestionably the best quarterback? Why not cheer for the team that wins all the time instead of a worse team that you happen to live near?

Sports game QL's are always fun.

Gobias

Banned
I'm dying because the first time in years I decided to get back into Madden was 16 with Odell on the cover and obviously the start up screen, and I'm an Eagles fan. And now there's Brady, and not only did he deny my team's only hope of happiness, but I also live in Boston. I do like the games though

The last time I bought Madden the legend himself Peyton Hillis was on the cover

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I don't understand sports fans. Why does everyone hate The Patriots when they're certifiably the best team and Brady is unquestionably the best quarterback? Why not cheer for the team that wins all the time instead of a worse team that you happen to live near?

Patriots are cheaters and Trump supporters.

Because fandom is a funny thing, Jim. We all want our team to be #1. If we all rooted for the Patriots, the NFL would be boring.

And yeah, I love GB Sports game QLs.

Aaron

They're going to kick you out for admitting his in public just like they did to that undocumented Irish guy.

danm999

Yikes that Shenmue III trailer...

I hope that game is good, because if it's not I fear there's a portion of the Shenmue fan base that is just going to burn the internet down.

valeo

This makes no sense. Part of the fun of supporting a team is being there during the bad times because it makes the good times that much sweeter.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Catching up on like two weeks of content. Working on Steal My Sunshine from last week now and hahahahaha the greatest con Dan ever played was making them all get good at playing Super Mario Sunshine

BTA

Just watched episode 9 of The Return and really really liked it. Don't really have anything to say for it besides that much.

Man that's some genuine bullshit that got Vinny in XCOM. welp I guess we'll be seeing Jeff and Brad next.

Abby's gonna be the one making the replacements. We could get anyone.

Top Bottom