• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Grubb: A new Astrobot game might release later this year

XXL

If they make it VR only I'll rant.
I'll celebrate.
Sorry Not Sorry School GIF

Fbh

Hopefully it's designed as a regular game with an optional VR mode and they don't just send it to die as PSVR2 exclusive.

Astro's Playroom was great, I really look forward to what the team can do with a bigger budget and scope.

Kuranghi

I'll celebrate.
Sorry Not Sorry School GIF

Off topic: I'm on a comedown so faces do appear bigger, but am I also right in thinking she's chonked up a bit?

The woman's mental health probably isn't the best so it's understandable, mood enhancers can make you snack a lot.

I hope this is true, my youngest fucking loved Playroom or whatever the PS5 pack in is called. Loves goofing around with all the weird controller shit.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
I'll play that. Unless it's a VR game. I don't have a PSVR2 and won't be getting one. Untethered VR only for me.

SilentUser

Make it VR only, not hybrid. That would compromise the unique gameplay possibilities only VR can offer.
You are right, being hybrid would limit the gameplay possibilities a lot. Unless they could make a few levels exclusive to VR and the rest being hybrid. It could achieve a nice balance, imo.

Top Bottom