• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suits S6 |OT| Magic Folder Saves The Day - Wednesdays 9/8c

TheOddOne

1yassm.png

Permanently A

This seems like a pretty crazy shakeup for a series that used to be about two hotshot lawyers. I thought the last season was the end of the series.

Prison Break? Prison Break? C'mon guys, lets do a Prison Break season!
We can have Rachel or Donna smuggle in contraband in law files and cakes while the other distracts the guards with her sexuality.
Harvey taking a case of a construction company to get his hands on the blueprints to the prison while at the same time being hunted by a private investigator who exactly knows what he's planning to do, but is missing any evidence for it.

It'll be awful awesome.

Only started watching Suits after a friend recommended it, finished the whole thing in like 4 weeks.... It's actually up there as one of my favourite TV series, I can't wait for season 6.

I actually thought they'd do a time skip of two years and kind of pick up after Mike gets out of prison, but it sounds like it's set literally as he walks through the gates. There's no way he'll be serving any length of time then, Harvey will get him out.

Deadly

Only started watching Suits after a friend recommended it, finished the whole thing in like 4 weeks.... It's actually up there as one of my favourite TV series, I can't wait for season 6.

I actually thought they'd do a time skip of two years and kind of pick up after Mike gets out of prison, but it sounds like it's set literally as he walks through the gates. There's no way he'll be serving any length of time then, Harvey will get him out.
Previews suggest that
the firm is getting sued for all of Mike's cases so he should be quite busy

Aureon

Please do not let me serve on a jury. I am actually a crazy person.
Didn't this finish in march? How are we already getting a new season?

Anyway, in for as much Harvey\Donna as possible and as little Mike\Rachel as possible.
Litt will always be fun, it's like he's a disney villain half the time and regrets it the other half.

Aureon

Please do not let me serve on a jury. I am actually a crazy person.
So is Mike going to do better or worse in prison than Dr. House?

To be fair, House in prison (And in psychiatric confinement) is some of the best TV ever put to screen.
Mike ain't getting to that. Nowhere near.
If nothing else, because he's Mike.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Back so soon!? wonderful
looking forward to the suits OINTB hybrid

jett

D-Member
Oh dang I made it to the top 10 just barely lol.

I wish they had done a time skip to be honest. I wonder how many episodes it will take for them to find a loophole tp get Mike out of prison and somehow practicing law.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
Ok, so people have been recommending this show to me for years but I was juggling too many other shows to bother.

My wife and I started binging a few weeks back and HOLY FUCK. Amazing show. Up there as one of my all time favourites. We're currently at Season 5 Episode 2. Fucking sucks that ads on Australian pay TV spoil the fact that Mike ends up in jail.

Can't wait for this to start.

Edit. Lol at thread title. I was just saying to my wife last night they should rename the show Manila Folder.

Curufinwe

I only found out the new Suits season was starting tonight when I was setting my DVR for Mr Robot. Big night of TV for me.

This show would be so goddamn good on HBO where they could do full hour episodes and not have to resort to just using "goddamn" instead of "fuck"

Regardless, I'm excited. Love this show, curious to see how this season goes.
Most goddamned things would be better on HBO, but I like the usage of goddamn. It's part of the show's goddamn charm to me.

Goddamn.

I was waiting for that
twist on the cell mate.

Agreed.
As soon as the guy offered the use of a phone, I knew something was up. I was expecting him to be some plant from another firm to get some additional dirt on their suit against Pearson Specter Litt, not a guy that Harvey got locked up.

Zoe

I didn't see the betrayal coming at all.

I hope USA lets Suits get on the same goddamn page as Mr Robot one day. I know it's highly unlikely given the difference in tone, but still.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I thought the last season was the end of the series.

That's what the showrunner said: "People thought it'd be the series end, but we want to explore that other side."

Seemed weak compared to the ending of last season. Double-so with Mr. Robot's two episodes right after. I'll keep watching because I already invested five seasons into the series, but they need to do a bit more with Mike instead of an entire episode about the lawfirm. The firm's fucked, we get it. Let us know about MIKE'S problems since he's the main character.

"This isn't a prison movie."

Is that why his roommate was a plant fueled by a years long revenge scheme?

LOL for real.

Top Bottom