• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suits S6 |OT| Magic Folder Saves The Day - Wednesdays 9/8c

Aureon

Please do not let me serve on a jury. I am actually a crazy person.
Louis' was some hardcore cringe this week.
Harvey, Jessica and Donna pulling the show through, as usual. Rachel keeps getting even dumber, if such a thing was even possible.

honestly, ever since Mike became an investment banker, he has become an arrogant prick. and isnt Rachel 'supposed' to portray a strong female lead trying to make it? she is a pathetic school girl. honestly just give them both the death sentence. otherwise, liked the episode.

jett

D-Member
honestly, ever since Mike became an investment banker, he has become an arrogant prick. and isnt Rachel 'supposed' to portray a strong female lead trying to make it? she is a pathetic school girl. honestly just give them both the death sentence. otherwise, liked the episode.

lol

can't say I don't agree tho

Mike and Rachel are the least likable characters in a show with Harvey, Jessica, Louis, and various assorted side character assholes.

Amazing.

Yall remember when Mike was just a good dude trying to put food on the table for his granny?

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Honestly I wish they had just kept the show about solving a case every week or every few weeks, should have just completely forgotten than Mike was a fraud.

Bluth54

Honestly I wish they had just kept the show about solving a case every week or every few weeks, should have just completely forgotten than Mike was a fraud.
That would of been horribly disappointing to me, I always figured the end game had to be Mike being discovered as a fraud.

Theorry

I am still hoping 12 monkeys gets cancelled. So we get Katrina back. She was awesome.
And would have been great to have arround as some sort of other love for Mike. They were great together. That one time he came back and she hugged him. That was so good.
Abit of a mix this season episode wise. 1 was not good, 2 and 3 were better. 4 was not really good again.

Some shows do abandon their initial premise after a year or two. The Good Wife did it to great effect. I'm not sure whether Suits should have done it, but I do know that they spent years recycling the same drama of someone almost/definitely finding out that Mike is a fraud. I'm almost certain that Louis and Rachel and Jessica discovering the secret were all separate season finale episodes. They finally seem to have gotten it out of the way this year but I feel it would have been better if this had happened a couple of seasons ago.

Deadly

Some shows do abandon their initial premise after a year or two. The Good Wife did it to great effect. I'm not sure whether Suits should have done it, but I do know that they spent years recycling the same drama of someone almost/definitely finding out that Mike is a fraud. I'm almost certain that Louis and Rachel and Jessica discovering the secret were all separate season finale episodes. They finally seem to have gotten it out of the way this year but I feel it would have been better if this had happened a couple of seasons ago.
Yeah the "finding out about Mike" drama was used a tad too much but goddamn if it wasn't entertaining when Louis went apeshit

CRS

Lol at Mike requesting a secret meeting with the Warden. Slowly starting to not care about this god damn show.

darscot

Lol at Mike requesting a secret meeting with the Warden. Slowly starting to not care about this god damn show.

I'm a couple episodes behind already, the show has just lost what made it good. Now it's just silly, I keep hoping and trying to get through each episode waiting for it to recover.

TVexperto

I wish they would drop mike in prison for a season and just have him sit out a season he became so unlikeable if you compare it to the first seasons

CRS

It's just the method of Mike getting the meeting. Him talking loudly and demanding it when he's just an inmate is so absurd. Kicking Mike down a few pegs would do wonders for his character which I was hoping would happen while he was in jail. But instead he finds some secret and they devise some plan to get him out.

Meh.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Damn Jessica is looking better every season, always with them kickass outfits - haha.

cw_sasuke

It's a revolving door of the same shit packaged differently. The show has run its course. They need to end it already.

No one is forcing you to watch it - i still like the show and characters and wanna see how things turn out once Mike is out.

cw_sasuke

Who said I have trouble watching the show? I'm just pointing shit out.

If whats happenings right now is the same shit "repackaged" than thats what has been happening since S2/S3 - so it weird to point that out at this point. The format for that show works if they can keep renewing it.

Aureon

Please do not let me serve on a jury. I am actually a crazy person.
Donna's segment with louis' wood was mad awesome.

Donna is carrying this hard, dang.

Top Bottom