• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suits S6 |OT| Magic Folder Saves The Day - Wednesdays 9/8c

So Mike is the worst. I thought Rachel was pretty bad too, but not that she's not interacting with Mike she's been much better. Who'da thunk it? Just let Grillo off this motherfucker already. Post-Mike Suits would be a fun ride.

So Mike is the worst. I thought Rachel was pretty bad too, but not that she's not interacting with Mike she's been much better. Who'da thunk it? Just let Grillo off this motherfucker already. Post-Mike Suits would be a fun ride.

Yep.

Rachel has been way better hanging with Jessica instead of calling the prison every five minutes.

They should have detached the Sutter case from Mike (how convenient that he just happens to be roomed with the homie's stepson who just happens to know all about that criminal conspiracy), and let Mike sit on ice for a season.

AzerPhire

Yeah everything about this season so far has so corny and way too interconnected. Also it feels like everyone is doing illegal things just to get Mike out of prison early. Its two years, just let him ride it out.

Yeah everything about this season so far has so corny and way too interconnected. Also it feels like everyone is doing illegal things just to get Mike out of prison early. Its two years, just let him ride it out.

i agree. its 2 years in a relatively safe prison. not like hes getting raped every episode.
i think the season would have been much better if they focused on the firm rebuilding and just sitting mike out. make him come back next season and go from their.

Harvey has become worse than Rachel in his obsession with Mike. they are blatantly breaking all the laws so that Mike can get out.

Jessica, Louis, Donna, the investement bankers all seem like good additions. the rest are just obsessing over Mike

I actually like the season because it's a good change of pace from the regular formula. High drama! The season feels like a field trip. I agree with everything being connected too conveniently. You can tell that this is a plot created by writers....if that makes sense.

Harvey about to go in beast mode.

Karu

Recent examples

The Good Wife
The Night of...
Suits

Prison Arcs in shows that aren't all about prison rarely work out.

But I'm not to pissed about it as Suits isn't that high quality to begin with and repeats the same beats with slight variations over and over again anyway.

jett

D-Member
This season is definitely the worst. For starters, there have only been two cases: Mike's and Rachael's. That's just really lame. I think it's a prime example of a show burning out creatively. And Donna/Louis stuff is just super cringe this time around.

I spoke to soon but I feel like it'll end well

I hope they don't do another setback. Lets get mike back and then get on the next leg where something ELSE goes wrong this season.

Lol Mike was not even out yet and things went wrong already. Haha

So now that Mike's out...what's he gonna be...doing?

He can't exactly go back to work cases and shit

EDIT: lol nvm
Spoke to soon! Wonder what Cahill did to get this all messed up tho.

Was that Band of Horses during that final scene?

I shazamed it and what i got was "Hurry Up, We're Dreaming" album outro by M83

theRizzle

I will continue to watch this show until it's over but man it has declined big-time over the last couple seasons. The first 3 were SO good and it feels like they are just completely out of ideas.

I understand at some point they were going to have to address Mike and I don't know how else you do that other than doing what they did which is have him get caught, but the way they are handling all of that is so terrible. The prison stuff is laughable.

Tabris

I'm kind of over this show.

They are overacting harshly and turned Mike into such a dislikable character. He's always yelling.

Omzz

I dug the idea of Mike going to prison after so many seasons of "we gotta hide Mike's secret", but it has worn thin over these last couple episodes

No case of the week affects the show quality a lot.

Also, not really seeing the firm fight for survival but spend all it's time on Mike and Innocence Project makes no sense.

sscrew

At this point I'm just hoping Mike gets stabbed in prison.
Deadset thought that was gonna happen. Was waiting for the phone call to Rachael to be the news of that... and then when he was on the phone I was waiting for someone to enter his cell ready to stab him.

jett

D-Member
I bet we'll get some DRAMA OUTTA NOWHERE to screw everything up next week.

I'm kind of over this show.

They are overacting harshly and turned Mike into such a dislikable character. He's always yelling.

At this point I'm just hoping Mike gets stabbed in prison.

Yep, Mike sucks dem balls. Irredeemable asshole.

No case of the week affects the show quality a lot.

Also, not really seeing the firm fight for survival but spend all it's time on Mike and Innocence Project makes no sense.

Agreed. I much preferred this show when we had a new case each week, and when things were flat out more cheery.

CRS

This show died when Granny did.

And having this show right before Mr. Robot is not doing it any favors.

EvetS

So why didn't Sutter record his conversation with Harvey as evidence for his case after he just found out that he was being recorded?

Top Bottom