• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Farsi

Downloading now.

tumblr_mo7q1ddNJN1qbvclqo1_500.gif

chrono01

So, no need to re-roll right? Just curious, since I tend to re-roll in this style of game. I noticed that there are 5* and 6* characters/medals. Should I try to aim for a 6*, or are they not difficult to obtain through regular play?

Caim

Looks like the server is down.

Got a connection error after the third mission.

EDIT: Nevermind restarting the app a couple times worked.

Rottmer

Neo Member
So, no need to re-roll right? Just curious, since I tend to re-roll in this style of game. I noticed that there are 5* and 6* characters/medals. Should I try to aim for a 6*, or are they not difficult to obtain through regular play?

They give you a free roll (kinda) with an additional 300 jewels once you do the second quest. Assuming you have to redownload all that initial data again, its probably a pain in the ass to bother doing it.

chrono01

They give you a free roll (kinda) with an additional 300 jewels once you do the second quest. Assuming you have to redownload all that initial data again, its probably a pain in the ass to bother doing it.
I haven't installed it yet (will shortly), I didn't know it had a lengthy initial install. Thanks, that settles it! I won't bother.

Caim

Might be easier to do once everyone downloads it. My download when I played the JP version was pretty fast. I'm guessing it'll be a pain to do since this version just launched.

Soriku

Downloading, but what is the appeal of this game? I've played the other KH games. Is the gameplay good, is the story particularly fleshed out (I know it's a mega prequel to the others, but what is the gameplay:story ratio)? I see people pretty hyped but I'm not aware why this is a big deal.

Rottmer

Neo Member
Downloading, but what is the appeal of this game? I've played the other KH games. Is the gameplay good, is the story particularly fleshed out (I know it's a mega prequel to the others, but what is the gameplay:story ratio)? I see people pretty hyped but I'm not aware why this is a big deal.

Well, its a mobile game, so don't really expect a whole lot. Combat is simple: flick on the screen to attack all enemies, or tap individual ones to focus them. You use medals to attack, all which have different elements and do more or less damage to certain elements of opposing elements. As far as mobile RPG games go, its par for the course, but still pretty fun.

As for the story, its going along fairly slowly right now, so hard to say unless there are some veterans here who already know...

Nudull

Banned
Are you talking about the playstore? You gotta look up Kingdom Hearts and scroll down to find it. It isn't the first result that pops up.

Shows up in search now, but still says "Pre-Register" on the game's page. Tried installing it from the search results, but nothing happens.

Anybody else stuck in the medal fusing (or level up, whatever) tutorial? It's highlighting a button but no matter how many times I press it I can't advance.

Top Bottom