• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Got these three on the daily special (3 medals for 600):

Sqoo9iql.jpg

Not bad!

4 Star Bambi??? Now that's a gem.

I have no idea what any of this means except I assume more stars=better.

If people are showing their first pulls, then here's mine. I definitely got pretty lucky for going with the cheap one, I think.

Yz3N2cO.jpg

Rootbeer

Banned
I'm only 10 minutes in and already so very very impressed with the production quality!

This game better be a hit in the west, because it deserves to be

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Yeah...posting links to free apps/media never was an issue lol. Thats like worrying about the torrent links for old 1up podcasts xD

btw. Damn how big is the initial download ? Def. need to clear some space after this. Presentation is nice though.

Sorry if this was in the OP, I skimmed through it and did not find the answer.

How big (the file size) is this game? might need to move a few app/games to other device to make space.

Jennipeg

This probably isn't the place to ask this, but I will anyway. The Kingdom Hearts story has become baffling to me, KH1 fine, KH2 I felt I was missing some big development and had no idea what was going on so gave up.

KH3 is coming out at some point and I want to play it. But with all of these games coming out I know I will be confused as hell. So my question, is there a recommended order of these games? Bearing in mind I don't want to play them all, I just want the story to make sense. I've wondered this for years.

Famassu

Meh, I'll go with some other faction, siding with winners is lame & boring. Don't care about snakes so that's out. Have a hard time choosing between bears, leopards & foxes.

This probably isn't the place to ask this, but I will anyway. The Kingdom Hearts story has become baffling to me, KH1 fine, KH2 I felt I was missing some big development and had no idea what was going on so gave up.

KH3 is coming out at some point and I want to play it. But with all of these games coming out I know I will be confused as hell. So my question, is there a recommended order of these games? Bearing in mind I don't want to play them all, I just want the story to make sense. I've wondered this for years.

KH1->CoM->KH2->BBS->DDD are the most important ones in that order.

Meh, I'll go with some other faction, siding with winners is lame & boring. Don't care about snakes so that's out. Have a hard time choosing between bears, leopards & foxes.

Bears of course. None of those other animals would dare to piss off a bear.

Also Jorah Fedorah's union.

Famassu

Order of release is best. So KH1 -> Re:Chain of Memories -> KHII -> Days (can be skipped without losing anything of significance) -> Birth By Sleep -> Coded (can be skipped without losing anything of significance) -> Dream Drop Distance -> Chi -> III.

If you've got a PS3, just get the 1.5 & 2.5 HD Collections. They have 6 stories out of the 8 released so far and two of those are in movie form (though they are the most pointless ones).

Or alternatively Gametrailers did a pretty good summarization video of the whole series up to Dream Drop Distance that is probably still on Youtube?

Xliskin

1~Kingdom Hearts
2~Chain of Memories
3~Kingdom Hearts II
4~358/2 Days
6~Birth by Sleep
5~Re:coded
7~Dream Drop Distance

yea its called an emulator called Bluestacks 1.0
DO NOT USE 2.0

Thanks i'll try it

Jennipeg

Order of release is best. So KH1 -> Re:Chain of Memories -> KHII -> Days (can be skipped without losing anything of significance) -> Birth By Sleep -> Coded (can be skipped without losing anything of significance) -> Dream Drop Distance -> Chi -> III.

If you've got a PS3, just get the 1.5 & 2.5 HD Collections. They have 6 stories out of the 8 released so far and two of those are in movie form (though they are the most pointless ones).

Or alternatively Gametrailers did a pretty good summarization video of the whole series up to Dream Drop Distance that is probably still on Youtube?

Brilliant thank you, and thanks to everyone else that answered. I didn't realise the PS3 versions included so much. I had visions of buying a second hand PSP and DS. Scattering the series on different platforms made it difficult to keep up with the story. I do still have my PS3 hooked up, and who knows when KH3 will come out so I have time to get through them. Not playing Chain of Memories before 2 was obviously a big mistake.

Famassu

The initial download takes a ton of time. Been waiting here for 30 minutes.
Restart. My download got stuck at (2/2) 40.7% and was really slow even before that. On my second try it downloaded everything in 2-3 minutes (with a 10Mbps connection)

Falk

that puzzling face
This is probably best played on a tablet?

If you ask me it's best played on PC ;p

(Then again I used to be a Kongregate junkie and I'm kinda used to that. Like old comfortable boots and stuff)

Ironically I'm playing on an iPhone 6 though, since on-the-go, etc.

edit: Uh, Blind Riku's special is kinda OP? 2.72x off the bat, 2 special gauge.

edit2: Oh, single target.

Falk

that puzzling face
Yeah, the problem is you can't search by text, and I've tried quite a number of different combinations of filter. No dice. Too many parties.

Top Bottom