• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
DA11zqSXUAEqJ60.jpg

DA11zqUXgAIGwvQ.jpg

Drake lost

OG Kush

Did You See is such a summer tune.

Yo, this is really wavy! Fun blend.

Did You See is def one of my favourite summer tunes.

I made a post about a month back about J Hus, but no one seemed to notice. I'll quote it again as it as has a few of his older tunes that are still great, but got him to the popularity he is now (in the UK at least).

Any people familiar with J Hus here? One of the biggest up coming UK artists at the moment, with his debut album coming out next month. Only reason I'm posting it as it's not really Grime (not many grime fans in this OT), but more on a Afrobeats/Rap style (which is big in the UK). I feel there could be fans here of that Afro style:
J Hus - Did You See (Big catchy summer song, very popular in the UK radios right now)
Dave X J Hus - Samantha
J Hus - Dem Boi Paigon ( This was his break out hit)
J Hus - Lean and Bop (poppy Afro House style song)

HiiiLife

Anybody here who can 100% tell apart the 3 Migos, lol? I still have issues with Takeoff and Offset.

EDIT: LOL, okay, I have issues with Quavo too, it seems. Thought it was Quavo on the Gucci track just from listening. It's actually Offset.

You mean OH SHIT - Katy Perry

Nabs

Anybody here who can 100% tell apart the 3 Migos, lol? I still have issues with Takeoff and Offset.

EDIT: LOL, okay, I have issues with Quavo too, it seems. Thought it was Quavo on the Gucci track just from listening. It's actually Offset.

gqdHoE7.gif

T Dollarz

Never thought I would love this Gucci X Metro tape so much. The production fucking slaps and honestly yeah, like Koozek said, Gucci is fucking riding these beats with some wavy ass flows. This is an epic memorial day weekend jam. Easily the most I've ever liked anything from Gucci, and this is probably gonna be in my top 10 tbh. The fact that the tape is a concise listen really helps, I'm so tired of the over bloated bull shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom