• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Vue Goes Nationwide, Starting at $29.99 in New Markets

Anybody having network issues with vue?

My network test showed a quick response stating that I have a Successful connection...

Edit: checked down detector and it's having issues right now on PS4...

I'll try the fire tv someone said was working for them...

Streaming on an android tablet right now with now problems.

Again folks how much gigs are yall using up?

Or do all of yall have no data cap with your internet service.

I don't use it a ton, but my peak data usage over the last 3 months is 206 gb. I've got a 1 tb cap and I'm guessing I'll be hard pressed to hit it as my 3 month average is 176 gb.

Edit - my highest daily usage recently looks like 27 gb, which only accounts for 837 gb over 31 days. That 27 gb is an anomaly as well since my next highest are 18, 15, 11, and 11.

From where I'm sitting it doesn't look like they are continuing to invest in it, and are just coasting.

It seems like all of them have stagnated. Vue and Sling haven't added any significant channels recently and DTVN still doesn't have DVR. Still no word on that Viacom no-sports thing either.

Chitown B

I'm getting some really weird behavior with Dirk Gently, DVR'd from BBCA last Sat. When I play it, the bar doesn't move when I fast forward, but then it would still ffwd (but I wouldn't know how far I was). Now, minutes later, it won't play Dirk Gently but plays the Graham Norton Show instead (which I did not record). I notice there is an "on demand" option next to the DVR option and I am wondering if the DVR version got replaced or removed so that's why this is happening. Would be nice to know because it's really annoying.

Weevilone

It seems like all of them have stagnated. Vue and Sling haven't added any significant channels recently and DTVN still doesn't have DVR. Still no word on that Viacom no-sports thing either.

Youtube TV has made progress with additional cities, and the launch of their first box clients (vs casting or Airplay).

Top Bottom