• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck, got 9-0 but I didn't get the Exotic emblem or an Exotic from the Mercury chest. Wondering if it'll show up later, my inventory was full.

nOoblet16

It is pretty fun, however I'm not a huge fan of Burning Shrine (pretty skybox though!) Hopefully next week is Rusted Lands.

Rusted lands doesn't seems to be suited for ToO though. I'd bet on something like Pantheon, The Cauldron (these two the most), Exodus Blue, Asylum and even *gasp* Anamoly.

CLBridges

Ahh yeah, used 1 of the etheric lights from ToO and upgraded Fatebringer, today has been good in Destiny. Now have Vision and Fatebringer at 365, next legendary I upgrade will be Praedyth's and once I do that I will delete every other void sniper in my inventories.

Thanks for doing it all regardless. Hope everything is going as smoothly as possible IRL.

I always get stressed that I won't be around as an OT nears its end, especially when posting is super speed like it is now. IRL is a little hectic but still good, thanks much for the well wishes, sincerely appreciated. :)

Rusted lands doesn't seems to be suited for ToO though. I'd bet on something like Pantheon, The Cauldron (these two the most), Exodus Blue, Asylum and even *gasp* Anamoly.

I wouldn't mind Pantheon or Cauldron.

Maybe it'll be Thieves Den.

Apparently the emblem doesn't if your emblem inventory is full -- not sure about the exotic though.
Well I got owned. Should have known better with Bungie's glitchy inventory shit.

Oh well, 3-0 so far on my Hunter so I'll have another shot at it soon.

Namikaze1

Got the third coin I needed for the 2 wins buff. Now I just need to win 2 matches to be flawless.

I just need someone with much more PvP skills than I to carry me through them.

Agent

Figures, just got done eating dinner and just as I was about to look for a ToO or PoE group my internet goes down. There is an outage and Comcast says they'll fix it by tomorrow. I get they are being conservative with a timetable, but come on. Bastards.

L5SbO8q.jpg

Swagger on a hundred thousand trillion.

Shout out to Toa Tak and TheDarkOrchid for destroying ToO with me. Shame we never made it to the lighthouse :(

Still One 34 down. 2 to go.

Tragic, perfect thread title.

In better news, got two legendaries over the course of my 5 control bounty, and one was split shifter.

I'm coming, thorn.

L5SbO8q.jpg

Swagger on a hundred thousand trillion.

Shout out to Toa Tak and TheDarkOrchid for destroying ToO with me. Shame we never made it to the lighthouse :(

Still One 34 down. 2 to go.

You're the first person to post a decent looking Titan male. Sorry gaf you guys have terrible fashion sense.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Even though I already played ToO once this weekend, I'm itching to get back in with another team and try to get to Mercury.

WHY IS ToO SO GOOD

Atone13

Ah that fresh OT scent. Haven't gotten much playtime in so far, opinions are all over the place it seems. Might give some ToO a go later tonight, hope I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom