• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Frame

Full Vanguard & Crucible Gear! Loving the look.

Goldspiral:
9ILIr5nh.jpg

Million Million:
2nTLwbSh.jpg

Sunsetting:
x7v5NXTh.jpg

Substance 321:
YJA0HeTh.jpg

hew9753

I'm going to try out the Prison of Elders for the first time the weekend and only have one treasure key. Is there any point in using it after a level 28 session or should I save it for the 30's?

I've been traveling all week for work and won't be back until Sunday. This has been an agonizing week...want to sink my teeth into the new content. Especially following this ToO stuff, my heart is aching.

Any Xbox One folks, add me. It's on like Donkey Kong when I get home.

GT: justkelson

Tbh trials is pretty forgiving. We had one close match, and only one where we got mostly stomped. If you're bad at PVP get in now. I imagine most of the casuals will drop off by the end of the weekend.

NeOak

Well, I guess what is the point of posting here replies to people asking for stuff if someone else comes along later and just gets in.

So anyone for PoE 34?

blazeuk

Well we were close to 9-0 twice, but sadly we lost the last game and didn't get it, at least it's possible to try again though, rewards for the first time completing;

I guess my emblem didn't happen because I didn't have any free emblem slots which is a shame (unless it's just RNG?), nothing at the postmaster either. Thanks for the games tonight everyone; figadapaura, gunawi, Kor and JP.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Well, I guess what is the point of posting here replies to people asking for stuff if someone else comes along later and just gets in.

So anyone for PoE 34?

I'm down. shoot me an add DY_nastyIV

how is everyone a 34 already jesus

32 POE is very easy and gets you to 33 with a exotic upgrade and armor core. Then 34 POE gives you 1 etheric light, wave 4 is the hardest but there is a way to cheese it. Run it on a second character and you get two etherics and now one character to 34. Then 35 gives you even more stuff, so a second char is 34. This isn't even counting Nightfall and ToO dropping 34 gear.

35 is hard as hell though, been wiping for 2 hours trying the 3 gallahorn fast kill. Gotten him to 5% many, many times but something always goes wrong especially with him teleporting right on top of the group.

By the way todays daily story mission gives 20 vanguard marks.

Carl

Played my first PoE 34, took us nearly 3 hours. 44 mins on round 4, over 60 on round 5. Holy hell. But it was good to finally do it.

Then we tried Trials and sucked at it. Didn't win a single round of a match lol

SnakeEyes

Banned
ARGH.

All these Trials of Osiris posts have got me hyped as fuck, but I'm stuck at work for another 6hrs, and I'm chomping at the bit to get in and try and go 9-0. Fucking GAF hype is hurting me.

MildSoss

ARGH.

All these Trials of Osiris posts have got me hyped as fuck, but I'm stuck at work for another 6hrs, and I'm chomping at the bit to get in and try and go 9-0. Fucking GAF hype is hurting me.
Haha that's how I feel right now. Seeing so many on gaf able to get to mercury already has me hyped.

Deku Tree

32 POE is very easy and gets you to 33 with a exotic upgrade and armor core. Then 34 POE gives you 1 etheric light, wave 4 is the hardest but there is a way to cheese it. Run it on a second character and you get two etherics and now one character to 34. Then 35 gives you even more stuff, so a second char is 34. This isn't even counting Nightfall and ToO dropping 34 gear.

35 is hard as hell though, been wiping for 2 hours trying the 3 gallahorn fast kill. Gotten him to 5% many, many times but something always goes wrong especially with him teleporting right on top of the group.

By the way todays daily story mission gives 20 vanguard marks.

Yeah the 35 boss can go down quick but there is a lot of chances to get one shot and you need three people firing rockets to make it work... So one person dying wipes a run... If you fail then you have to wait ten minutes of cooldowns to try again.

We got it to work by everyone standing on the far left side at the top of the stairs.

SgtCobra

That thread title, wonderful. The gun needs as much mockery as humanly possible.

Also, I have to apologize to my old enemy The Anomaly because the worst map in the game by far is The Pantheon. Way too cramped and the center is a snipers paradise, it's just not fun at all with all those small corridors.

Still haven't played any ToO matches so I'm eager to see if it's just a "the best of Destiny" game mode where everyone camps with Praedith's Revenges, Thorns and Hunger of Crota's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom