• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Emma Watson Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ViperVisor said:
1zb8b3b.jpg

Hulud

The people in this thread who think creeping on a 20 year old is the same as creeping on her when she was underage...are creepy.

She could choke me to death with those thighs and I would die happy. >:|

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
hteng said:
she's waaaay out of you guys' league

If I could call over Vogue to put in 50,000 man-hours with a crack team of hair stylists, makeup artists, fashion designers, and photoshop airbrushers, for a single glamour photo:

emma-watson-vogue-0711-3.jpg

...you probably wouldn't think so ;b

Vinci

Danish
EviLore said:
If I could call over Vogue to put in 50,000 man-hours with a crack team of hair stylists, makeup artists, fashion designers, and photoshop airbrushers, for a single glamour photo:

emma-watson-vogue-0711-3.jpg

...you probably wouldn't think so ;b

Actually, when I saw that picture, I was so busy admiring the artists' handiwork that I barely noticed she was there. Beautiful piece of work.

ajim

Vinci said:
Actually, when I saw that picture, I was so busy admiring the artists' handiwork that I barely noticed she was there. Beautiful piece of work.
She's done a bunch of really artistic, and visually cool/awesome photoshoots recently with her new short hair. Very awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom