• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Banned questions at Hotline Miami 2 booth

Joni

Kinda glad that my questions aren't on there. I had to ask Dennis Wedin how to play his game using KB/M (Sorry, I played the first one using controller) and how my character got stuck behind a DJ booth. (Oops, bug discovered)

Shengar

image.php
This is a whole lot more hilarious than the OP.

theJudge

Neo Member
This is quite good. You always get those dumb questions when you're showing off your games to others. The one that annoys me is, "Why is it a sequel when it's pretty much the same?" What else are you going to call it? If you like the first game is it not awesome that the second game is more of the same?

The whole entitlement players think they have to ask for an innovative and wildly different sequel boggles my mind.

nampad

Thought this was about the rape controversy and some other PR bullshit. Happy I was wrong, had a good laugh.

Syntax

This.
Didnt even know 2 was coming out so thanks OP! 1 was great and I managed to rape aload of other people into playing it aswell.
That is how I read it. Sorry. Made me laugh a whole heck of a lot, though, and garner strange looks from people.

Deitus

Why do you call it a sequel when it's pretty much the same? (Do you ask Activision, EA, & Ubisoft that too?)

Shouldn't people be asking EA, Activision, and Ubisoft exactly that question? Seems like a question that should be asked.

Top Bottom