• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Forms of the Alola Starter Pokemon Leaked [MASSIVE SPOILERS]

Which is the coolest?

Results are only viewable after voting.

NEO0MJ

lmao Blastoise is such a garbage Pokemon. I can't believe there's people that actually like that shit especially in the same gen that brought us Charizard. I swear people who chose Squirtle were future hipsters that went for the crappier choice just for the sake of being different.

I thought that was Venasaur fans, like me >.>

Is the Popplio backlash because of the non-gender neutral design?

How come its easier to envision a female Litten with that form than a male Popplio

Maybe they think it's furry bait? Though I swear based on gaf most furries are gay.

NathanS

ASIS

I know, right

yeah...poor pure digital pokemon
137Porygon.png

I know I'm late for the replies but these only cement my beliefs. Not discourage it. Humanoid Pokemon and "Digitized" Pokemon are the absolute worst designs IMO.

lmao Blastoise is such a garbage Pokemon. I can't believe there's people that actually like that shit especially in the same gen that brought us Charizard. I swear people who chose Squirtle were future hipsters that went for the crappier choice just for the sake of being different.

Furthermore, the fact that Blastoise gets a pass despite being the most Digimon-like Pokemon will always be a human tragedy.

Or people really dug the shit out of the Squirtle Squad.

tumblr_oase91CmwL1vxdttuo1_500.png

Top Bottom