• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Triple H |OT| February Wrasslin

Status
Not open for further replies.
uPTDW.jpg

This is a glorious moment in WrassleGaf history.

This deserves recognition in the archives of wrasslegaf history. I pray it's included in the op of next months thread. Beef, you have become a legend in my eyes. I wish I was with you when that went down!

Still cracking up at all of this.

Wow. I'm definitely joining AnimeGAF in the upcoming war now.

...wait, did the war happen and end while I wasn't looking? Can't tell because I don't care for Anime enough to check there, and I was too overloaded with Chikara, TWD and the worst ever episode of non-Extreme G.I. Joe tonight to pay enough attention here.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You honestly think a guy like Taz wouldn't have responded to that under normal circumstances?
I don't see what difference that would make. I'm just saying maybe we should give the guy a break. I think it sort of fucked with him that people are actually celebrating that he had a reason to not be at the show.

so I hear some wrestler I never heard of hurt himself pretty bad at the TNA PPV? hope he pulls through but at least they stopped the match and got him out of there so thats something.

RBH

I wonder if people really think that I'm legit making fun of Taz having a member of his family dying.

Nobody is thinking that, but having a laugh at the expense of a guy who just had a family member die just seems a bit low-brow to me. Nothing against you personally.

rvd2kewl

Did Taz delete his tweet? I don't see it anymore.

Also, Jesse Sorensen update: Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com says it's a neck injury, possible stinger and a concussion. They don't think it's major spinal trauma but he's undergoing tests to be sure.

Did Taz delete his tweet? I don't see it anymore.

Also, Jesse Sorensen update: Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com says it's a neck injury, possible stinger and a concussion. They don't think it's major spinal trauma but he's undergoing tests to be sure.

He deleted it almost as soon as he posted it. WrassleGAF archivers were quick on the screen capping though.

He probably deleted it because he more than likely responded to it originally thinking some dude was just bagging on him for no-showing the PPV. Saying he had a death in the family doesn't really address the tweet's criticism of his work. He probably realized this and deleted it once he read it again.

Now if only Dixie Carter would respond to his Tweet of whether or not TNA was going to cover Jesse Sorenson's medical bills, Beef would be a Twitter legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom