• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

I-hate-u

I' am a Goku fan, but this is awesome. I don't think we have ever seen Goku like this, even when fighting against Cell and Buu whom he knew he couldn't defeat.

erlim

yes, that talented of a member
Yeah, it's weird, the new Saiyan's look like they are from a different cartoon. Like Teen Titans Go! or something.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
VpwiAAH.jpg

LHv8Aws.png

VNsKeQE.png

M.D

Since I've been super into Dragon Ball and Yakuza lately, I made this ToP hype video using Yakuza Ishin's intro song. I think I'm satisfied with the result since it's my second time trying this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gXuppccbxk

Fukushima is pretty much Super's worst writer, and while every storyboarder is perfectly fine on his own, the fact that there's three of them doesn't inspire much confidence. I feel like the episode will be a bit of a mess production wise. Didn't know that Nii's team had 9 weeks this time though so that makes me feel a bit more hopeful.

That was pretty nice!

HeroR

I really hope at some point they revive the shadow dragon ball idea. It's such an amazing concept and I fucking loved the throwbacks in GT to the wishes. One thing I wish Super had was that in GT the stakes felt a lot higher then in Super. I loved the imaginary of the Earth in ruins and even the last vestiges of humanity being wiped out by Omega Shenron's presence.

We got that and even better with universal Merged Zamasu.

Man everybody is going to kick Goku now that his is down, I can't vouch for Vegeta but Goku's new best friend Freeza will probably help him fend off all those U6 Jobbers

M.D

I was watching Kale and Caulifla vs Pride Troopers again and it just hit me...

Caulifla:

You're not going berserk and are in perfect control of your energy!

That's ultra super!

Yeah. She's got this ultra super power completely under control.

Kale can't keep in Berserk AKA ULTRA super power form for long and goes back to base just like Goku in 110

Kale had ultra instinct this entire time. My god.

I need a new episode

Morlas

I was making fun of the fact they are helping him because it doesn't really make sense

it makes perfect sense
Goku is the only one to give Jiren pause and based on their personalities alone i would take my chances with Goku over Jiren any day

"Fighting to regain stamina" is probably another one of those things that isn't right in the previews, he's probably trying to figure out how to get UI back.

Or had Buu spit out the one that's still alive. Wait, Buu absorbed 2 of them right?

The fuck Buu, spit them out.

I'm also wondering where they are. Elder Kaioshin was dead for a little while after he gave Goku his life and just continued chilling in the Kaioshin Realm.

The warrior guy and the fat guy probably completely merged into Buu or something, but I don't see what happened to the female Kaioshin for example.

Also wondering why U7 had so many Kaioshins, the other universes seem to only have one with maybe one apprentice.
Well the real reason is probably just that Toriyama forgot lol

caliph95

I'm also wondering where they are. Elder Kaioshin was dead for a little while after he gave Goku his life and just continued chilling in the Kaioshin Realm.

The warrior guy and the fat guy probably completely merged into Buu or something, but I don't see what happened to the female Kaioshin for example.

Also wondering why U7 had so many Kaioshins, the other universes seem to only have one with maybe one apprentice.
Toriyama forgot

I guess the the Kai besides the ones he absorbs are deader than dead, other kais they just didn't bother

I imagine the numbers of Kais is a retcon, before they were all supreme Kai and one grand and then it became one supreme and all apprentices though it doesn't explain how he was tied to both old and shin but i guess Old wax the previous grand supreme kai

they never explained in super but guess they are now supposed to be apprentices like Zamasu except they were all born supreme

Guess U7 was just lucky the tree they were born from produced more Supremes and to be fair we only saw 10 and maybe 6 full team

ElFly

either there are other kaiohshins for the other universes we never see, or U7 was an anomaly

or the east kaiohshin was retconned to being the east kai who got ascended to kaiohshin due to the lack of other candidates

which is somewhat similar to Zamasu being a kai who got selected to succeed gowazu. maybe the north kaioh was selected from a lower caste of shin beings due to lack of candidates too, and normally the kaiohs look like Zamasu or Shin

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
That is fake.

AF definitely isn't good, but it's pretty straightforward fanfiction stuff.

I kinda knew about this, but in order for this to happen Tayotarou knows that goku would have to cheat on chichi, right? Unless it goes even darker and it wasent consensual

Top Bottom