• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kamen Rider Battride War (PS3) announced in Dengeki Playstation [Details]

vareon

New screenshots:

h48RRBK.jpg

0RNLNwx.jpg

More here: http://gematsu.com/gallery/kamen-rider-battride-war/january-27-2013/

I quoted those two because of Weather Dopant and Gatack.

TreIII

Sweet.

Of course, I really want more gameplay details, now! Hopefully, they won't keep us waiting that much longer on that front.

shaowebb

Any news on this game? Its been about a month and I'm searching around and all I found was the old trailer. I can't even find a Sound Edition song list or anything. Help me gaf.

Needs more Shabadoobie.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Any news on this game? Its been about a month and I'm searching around and all I found was the old trailer. I can't even find a Sound Edition song list or anything. Help me gaf.

Needs more Shabadoobie.

Nope, still nothing. Been checking the site and Dengeki every day. It almost feels like they announced it a little too far in advance.

shaowebb

KT99isI.png

I do not own a PS3 and I am pre-ordering the ever loving hell out of this for that soundtrack edition. I'll get the console later when I can afford it. Hell I may sell something to afford to play this game. I love me some Musou and this game looks great at it!

I really dig that Decade still gets to transform into other Riders and that soundtrack reveal of Kamen Rider Beast being in is awesome! Pleeeeeeeeeease let him have a muscle buster even though the one on the show was half assed.

Gaaaaaahd my hype is through the damned roof right now and my wife is a Musou fanatic who is now taking an interest in Riders over this game. Sooo many to play already and its not even done yet. AND FUCK YEAH PHOENIX IS IN AS AN ENEMY! Should I douche it up with Kabuto first or go right in on Skull? Should I Get busy with my main man OOO's and Tajador for the swag of hearing the theme come out in a fight or should I whip out W and get down to his windy city vibes?

I got a fever and the only cure is more Kamen Rider.

EDIT:
The bike portions seem to add a spedometer gauge and a time limit to the screen. Maybe the bike is like a temporary attack mode?

3JIaEIE.jpg

Yep, that sure is a Warriors-style game with Kamen Riders. Guess this'll be the third PS3 game I've imported from Japan in the first half of this year.

shaowebb

I nerded out at Liner Form DENSHA GIRI.

5NZxkuv.gif

It'd be so easy to just ignore that form since Ryoutaro couldn't fight and all he had in that form really was that move that he so poorly named, but it made it in! God yes this game is hitting all the right notes.

Fuck yes get to douche it up with tendou and best bro kagami is in it. Definately gonna import. Also those ultimate cool guy pictures look awesome with him punching n daguba zeba in the face.

shaowebb

This moment had me near tears on the show. God this trailer does it all.

iTCzryuuQrkeW.gif

So help me they had better have TaJaDor's theme Time Judged All on that custom soundtrack option. If so my swagger is selected right here and now as Tajador for my first Ride through this game.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I guess by the hand-motions it's Date in Birth, correct?

Also, are they getting the VAs back for this? Eiji didn't sound quite like how I remember him sounding.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Wut, how could people miss his bike when his first few henshin featured especially when going to the mirror world

Wut, how could people miss his bike when his first few henshin featured especially when going to the mirror world

Even with my only exposure to Ryuki being catching bits of Dragon Knight reruns, I know he's got a bike because of all the time spent driving it between worlds. Or do they use that more in Dragon Knight to pad out episodes?

AMAZING new 5 min+ trailer here, guys. Watch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvsHTWnJBGQ

The first third or so looks like stuff from the previous CG trailer but the actual gameplay stuff looks pretty cool. Will be fun to just tear through dudes as a Rider. Though seeing that many Shocker grunts reminds me that I really wish it hadn't been the silly gimp ones that took off. The ones from earlier in the show with the berets and shit were way cooler.

Guess I'd better get my preorder in soon before AmiAmi sell out and I have to go somewhere more expensive like Play Asia.

AGITΩ

Is it that hard to get the First Heisei Actors to do their voices?
I understand Kuuga, because the fame got to his head and he doesn't want to touch base with Kamen Rider anymore. But that's what's been putting me off from the Climax Heroes games too.
Overall I'm not too impressed with it, but it'll probably sell alright. I just miss GOOD rider games like Seigi no Keifu...Aka Kamen Rider Resident Evil.

LostAnkh

Love the fact that they're bringing back a lot of the actors for this one. Other than that, I could care less about a Musou game.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/629/629487/

Huge new Dengeki update.

- Rider Road mode detailed (Basically, it's a mode in which you can re-play stages with any Rider you choose, while clearing various objectives to raise your character's stats. One example shown is a mission where Wizard is poisoned, and has to defeat all the enemies on-screen before his life runs out. You can also earn "figures", which can be equipped to provide different skills.)

- Fourze and Beast detailed

- Accel confirmed playable outside of bike mode and detailed

So we have confirmation of two playable secondary Riders so far. Bringing the total playable roster to 16 characters.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Confirmed playable Riders

Kamen Rider Kuuga
Kamen Rider Agito
Kamen Rider Ryuki
Kamen Rider Faiz
Kamen Rider Blade
Kamen Rider Hibiki
Kamen Rider Kabuto
Kamen Rider Den-O
Kamen Rider Kiva