• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kylie Jenner is pregnant

Nerokis

Hustle has been real with the family. Look at Paris Hilton, one sex tape for her 15 minutes. KDash on the other hand has been 15 years.

The hustle has been real for Paris, too:

According to her fragrance partner, Parlux, in a dozen years, Hilton's 25 fragrances (including four for men) have brought in almost $3 billion globally. That's about 50 million bottles. (Gold Rush, by the way, went on to win Fragrance of the Year at the Hollywood Beauty Awards earlier this year.) She has 18 product lines, including clothing and accessories for kids and pets, sold in at least 63 countries. Based in Los Angeles, she spends more than 250 days a year on the road. She is gearing up to open her second hotel property in the Philippines and is exploring other potential property sites. She's writing and producing music for other musicians. ("Some newcom-ers," Hilton says. "I've also been in the studio writing with Snoop Dogg. And Charli XCX wants to get into the studio, too.") Her latest single, "Summer Reign," dropped in July with the launch of her newest fragrance, Rosé Rush. Though she's never publicly exhibited or sold her paintings, she says she's had offers to present her work at Art Basel in Miami next year. (She describes her aesthetic as "Warhol-esque of now.") And despite being snubbed by an annual Forbes list of the richest electronic dance music DJs and being dismissed as a dilettante by über-DJs like Deadmau5 and Skrillex, it turns out she's the highest-paid female DJ in the world, scoring what she has said is a million dollars a night for a gig.

If you've been curious about her life lately, this piece by Irin Carmon was a fun read. Particularly before it got to her naive and frustratingly apolitical opinions about a certain family friend of the Hiltons.

Fevaweva

I follow Kylie on Instagram, mainly because all of the Kardashian-Jenners might as well come default with the app, and unless she has been saving up pre-pregancy pictures (distinctly possible) or she isn't that far along, I kinda doubt TMZ tbh.

Linkura

I follow Kylie on Instagram, mainly because all of the Kardashian-Jenners might as well come default with the app, and unless she has been saving up pre-pregancy pictures (distinctly possible) or she isn't that far along, I kinda doubt TMZ tbh.

If you actually clicked on the article and read it, you would know she is doing exactly that.

Fevaweva

If you actually clicked on the article and read it, you would know she is doing exactly that.
I did and I guess I missed that bit. I do apologize.

Damn man, Travis Scott idolises Kanye. Crazy that he has gone so far as become part of the family hahahaha

kswiston

I want kids and I really wish I did it early twenties. I'm 27 now and I feel if I have kids at age 30 I won't be able to kick them out until I'm 48. I feel like my 40s will be wasted.

With the way the future is shaping up replace 48 with 58. Hell, maybe later than that.

Syder

It's really sad how adorable she was as a teen... I can only guess asking a surgeon to fuck your shit up that bad at age 20 is due to some form of mental illness

Good luck to her

Linkura

I did and I guess I missed that bit. I do apologize.

Damn man, Travis Scott idolises Kanye. Crazy that he has gone so far as become part of the family hahahaha

No worries. This whole thing is a fucking mess anyway. In no way is she ready to be a mother.

I want kids and I really wish I did it early twenties. I'm 27 now and I feel if I have kids at age 30 I won't be able to kick them out until I'm 48. I feel like my 40s will be wasted.

So you'd have liked to exchange your 20's for your 40's?

Don't get the logic here (then again, having kids isn't even gonna be the slightest thought to me until I reach the age of crucifixion), but to each their own?

Woah, Travis Scott is the father?
Virgin Birth

Welcome Travis Scott to the K-Fed club
Blaq Chyna will give you your business card

You could always get them taken away from you by getting advice on GAF on how to raise em

Linkura

Virgin Birth

Welcome Travis Scott to the K-Fed club
Blaq Chyna will give you your business card
Fuck he's probably ecstatic about it for all the wrong reasons. So much free publicity, and that publicity is going to last for a longer time than they're ever together for because they'll have a baby together. Probably the same situation as Blac Chyna. All in for a kid for the publicity, fuck actually parenting the kid.

Shit you still sometimes see K-Fed on the gossip sites for no fucking reason other than he had kids with Britney. But at least it seems like he's a reasonably ok dad and that the children were wanted for reasons other than publicity in that situation.

I feel terrible for the unborn child.

Fuck that noise. I waited until I was 30 and financially stable.

If you're worried about wasting years, you shouldn't be having kids.

norinrad

Someone should call child services as soon as said baby arrives.

Also to the guy at 27, please do not have kids. It's a terrible idea on your part. Adults have kids

Strike

I imagine it's more of a Dave Chapelle, Oprah scenario

Bry6PFH.gif
Pretty much if dude plays his cards right.

Paris Hilton fell off because she's rail thin when thickness is in.

Also, yes, the (rich) black fetish thing keeps everyone interested. If you hadn't noticed lately, race is a powder keg in the US.

Top Bottom