• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kylie Jenner is pregnant

LordKasual

Banned
woooooooooooooooooooooowwwww

while we're at it, what'd she have for dinner last night?

anyone know what color socks she's wearing tomorrow?

Bronx-Man

Banned
she can't even drink yet legally and she's taking dick raw? smh
giphy.gif

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Why do people still say grain of salt with tmz? They're scum but they're also the Bible on this shit.
I literally just had this conversation when I told my sister, TMZ are like the Varys of bullshit gossip.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Let's check with Tyga for a response

IUMtZXO.gif

Linkura

Why do people still say grain of salt with tmz? They're scum but they're also the Bible on this shit.

Seriously. TMZ sucks for other reasons, but their reporting is legit.

That being said, wtf @ this news.

Was this an accident, planned, or 'We havent been in the news enough lately, one of you get knocked up!' kinda planned?

Hard to say at this point. Really doubt it was the good kind of planned.

Nerokis

I've been trying to absorb this news, and all I've got is this: education, greater access to resources, etc. etc. tends to push up the age at which people decide to have a child, but Kylie Jenner exists in this unique space where that's reversed. She's had everything else for long enough that it seems like 20 is just about the right time.

I'm almost impressed, honestly. The Kardashians just keep subverting my expectations.

Top Bottom