• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Siglemic live streams his attempt of breaking SM64 WR [NEW WORLD RECORD 1:47:10'9]

jwhit28

Are there any other game where the player has this many moves and this type of freedom at their disposal? It's like Mario 64's Mario was made for a fighting game.

Jokab

What made him push Whomp's fortress so far into the run?
I think it was because he wanted to not go for cannonless so fast, so that when he got to that point with a good time he had no incentive to restart because he didn't get it.

I said wow... my first time watching him. I think he will finally make it this time because of the presence of my energy. It's true.

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
Seeing him ninja his way over those flames in the volcano was awe-inspiring.

Seriously, this is what happens when you make a game that started out as just "Let's make it fun to control Mario in 3D." So fucking great.

256v5e8a6zog.jpg

Wow, people really do train this. :eek:

Carl

He's having a lot of good luck this time. Just hope he doesn't bugger up a really hard jump in Tick Tock Clock or something

I'm not sure if I can watch this. I'm so nervous my hands are shaking. Holy crap at some of the stuff he's doing and making it look effortless.

Top Bottom