• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

bluemax

Banned
I approve of Tacomiendo on the name alone.

l.jpg

eznark

Banned
GG Eznark. I won but I felt you outplayed me in every facet. That pick 6 to start the game was the difference.

You had a couple key sacks when I drifted too far, killed my chances. I didn't think your defensive line was anything to speak of. The sacks were my fault, had plenty of time.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
You had a couple key sacks when I drifted too far, killed my chances. I didn't think your defensive line was anything to speak of. The sacks were my fault, had plenty of time.

Lies, my exploit made it so you had zero time in the pocket!

Your blitzes were creative as hell, but were you just asking Madden? I would pick a play and you already had your D. I feel like I was getting assaulted from every direction. This season has shown me that I can't rely on my stat ideas to patch together an OL. Squashed my run game too.

On the plus side, Joe Mays 7 tackles like a boss.

I am sure you were very mad at that drive to end the half where you dropped two surefire picks.

eznark

Banned
Lies, my exploit made it so you had zero time in the pocket!

Your blitzes were creative as hell, but were you just asking Madden? I would pick a play and you already had your D. I feel like I was getting assaulted from every direction. This season has shown me that I can't rely on my stat ideas to patch together an OL. Squashed my run game too.

On the plus side, Joe Mays 7 tackles like a boss.

I am sure you were very mad at that drive to end the half where you dropped two surefire picks.

Nah, I stopped being mad at this game two seasons ago on that moronic muffed punt which cost me a shot at .500. Now I just enjoy each down. The one time I did get annoyed was when I had Gresham blanketed and the ball warped through Collins. I think it only like a 6 yard gain, but the ball went through me. So dumb.

Yes, I totally ask madden then I design the play with shifts, blitzes and coverages as much as I can before you snap the ball. Defense is boring. That's why I peel off all of my defenders when I turn the ball over. Just score so I can goof around again!

GG. why do i fucking play this game, 4 fumbles. I fucking won the game. It was fucking over I was up 8 and there were 2 minutes to go and fucking Thomas fumbles it. I was not losing in regulation though, I'm up 8! He scores the td. then scores the bullshit 2 point conversion, 1 hand grabs it running out of bounds and somehow its a catch. 30 seconds left and 2 timeouts. I decide to see how far I can get and I take the fumble/sack/recovered for TD gameover.

The way you run with the QB is cheesey as fuck but I feel that way after any1 with a mobile qb. CB flashbacks of how all of a sudden 80% of your plays are scrambles now that it's the 4th quarter.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The way you run with the QB is cheesey as fuck but I feel that way after any1 with a mobile qb. CB flashbacks of how all of a sudden 80% of your plays are scrambles now that it's the 4th quarter.

you should probably look within first before complaining about other issues.

Ramirez

LOL at the first 30 seconds of this game.

lol@ the whole game, my guys refused to get open, and when they did the wind/rain/eli's suck caused the ball to go 15 yards from where they were. 6 INTs, 2 pick sixes, geez.

I've completely lost my mojo in this game offensively...I threw a ton more picks with Ben, but it felt like I could score at will. :(

if it's extra windy you're best to just stick to short passes and running. unless your guy is wide fucking open deep, don't bother. the D gets such a jump and it's not worth it!

Ramirez

I mean really, does anyone actually enjoy playing in the weather in this game? There was like one rain game in the real NFL last season and we probably have more than 30 across the league, stupid.

Nightz

lol@ the whole game, my guys refused to get open, and when they did the wind/rain/eli's suck caused the ball to go 15 yards from where they were. 6 INTs, 2 pick sixes, geez.

I've completely lost my mojo in this game offensively...I threw a ton more picks with Ben, but it felt like I could score at will. :(

GG to you too!

Birdman02

After reading this, I assumed Nightz won. You really can never tell the outcome of the game from Ramirez's posts.

McNei1y

Bob I just realized we play this week. I thought I had a bye but I guess its next week. When do you want to get it in?

Damn. I really need to get my brother/friends to try and come to Raw next week. It's going to be hard to follow such a RAW tonight, especially since its in DC, but I want to at least be there!

CB3

After reading this, I assumed Nightz won. You really can never tell the outcome of the game from Ramirez's posts.

wait Ramirez won.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhaha.

I read that fucking post and thought he lost.

OF COURSE.

Ramirez

GG to you too!

GG! It really felt like a Madden experience for both of us. Stafford hit the ground more than your WRs.

I probably should have lost, the game was trying to let me blow it wide open within the first 10 seconds. 80 yard run to open the game with AP, then he fumbled the kickoff, but then I throw a pick 6 the next play, heh.

My post was more overall of how I've been playing lately, which is to say, terrible.

I'm not really seeing the funny of my post, but you guys always blow stuff out of proportion with me. *shrug* Maybe I should have bragged about winning? It was a terrible game for me.

CB3

Its Konex syndrome. Even after big Laker wins he always has something to complain about. It gets old for Laker fans because Konex isnt a real fan but he posts so much its like he represents us. For everyone else its as bad because of our winning history and long line of OP players it comes off as real bitchy.

The comparisons are uncanny.

Ramirez

Its Konex syndrome. Even after big Laker wins he always has something to complain about. It gets old for Laker fans because Konex isnt a real fan but he posts so much its like he represents us. For everyone else its as bad because of our winning history and long line of OP players it comes off as real bitchy.

The comparisons are uncanny.

But I wasn't complaining? Just making a true statement about the game. I was replying to Nightz "lol@first 30 seconds" when the game never really let up with the craziness the entire game.

I was complaining about the weather, but a lot of people do that, the frequency and general whackiness it brings to the game is lame.

CB3

But I wasn't complaining? Just making a true statement about the game. I was replying to Nightz "lol@first 30 seconds" when the game never really let up with the craziness the entire game.

I was complaining about the weather, but a lot of people do that, the frequency and general whackiness it brings to the game is lame.

Ramirez

Eh, I got more into the weather stuff after FMT tried to lecture me. I really don't understand the resistance to turning it off, but whatever.

It's just funny how the hive mind works around here. FMT beat me with the freaking Browns last week and I say nothing, but I make an offhand comment about throwing 6 picks in a rainy/windy game and you'd think I write a 10 page essay after every game.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Who did Drizzler play? Penguin?

GG! It really felt like a Madden experience for both of us. Stafford hit the ground more than your WRs.

I probably should have lost, the game was trying to let me blow it wide open within the first 10 seconds. 80 yard run to open the game with AP, then he fumbled the kickoff, but then I throw a pick 6 the next play, heh.

My post was more overall of how I've been playing lately, which is to say, terrible.

I'm not really seeing the funny of my post, but you guys always blow stuff out of proportion with me. *shrug* Maybe I should have bragged about winning? It was a terrible game for me.

8dxqA.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Once Smokey and Shake play their games, I will have the #1 yardage D in the land and the #2 scoring D, possibly #1 scoring D if Smokey allows more than 17. The game against Ferny is such an outlier it validates my comments that the lag prevented me from running a decent D.

eznark

Banned
Once Smokey and Shake play their games, I will have the #1 yardage D in the land and the #2 scoring D, possibly #1 scoring D if Smokey allows more than 17. The game against Ferny is such an outlier it validates my comments that the lag prevented me from running a decent D.

Yet you are powerless against the no huddle!

eznark

Banned
I think pretty much anyone would be powerless against an empty set no-huddle.

Actually not. When I run it I stick to the set audibles so as not to be too assy and give you a chance. Your problem is that you never covered the middle of the field so I just kept changing which side various crossing routes were coming from while you kept doing God knows what with your MLB.

I wasn't going to run it at the end of the game because
#1 pick!
so I did it early. It's sooooo fun!

Top Bottom