• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
is there no chance of advancing tonight

0.jpg

MVC French

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
can someone sub for me against goldlion? I don't want to make him wait another day.

levious

I'd prefer if one of my division mates stepped in, but if neither of them want to then thanks.

levious

wait, there's still a lot of games to play, I thought we were almost advanced.

I didn't mean it like that ph33nix, just that they'd know my team better than most others.

levious

as long as you don't mind bud, sorry, I could go as soon as 8. This week has just been hectic, our firm merged and we moved in to new offices on monday.

The Tales franchise is utter tripe full of unlikable characters, predictable plots, games that drag on for 30+ hours too long, and a button mashy battle system that jRPG fans try to pass off as being interesting.

Boy, you are a hater. What the fuck has the franchise done to you? Have you even played a Tales game to finish? Do you need help taking that stick out of your ass?

Nightz, having recently beaten Tales of Graces, its a pretty solid game. Combat is alot of fun and there is alot to do to keep you busy. I clocked in around 50 hours to beat the game and the epilogue, with a couple of sidequests sprinkled in. I would definitely recommend you give it a shot

eznark

Banned
Boy, you are a hater. What the fuck has the franchise done to you? Have you even played a Tales game to finish? Do you need help taking that stick out of your ass?

Nightz, having recently beaten Tales of Graces, its a pretty solid game. Combat is alot of fun and there is alot to do to keep you busy. I clocked in around 50 hours to beat the game and the epilogue, with a couple of sidequests sprinkled in. I would definitely recommend you give it a shot

Bluemax has no taste. Don't take it personally.

GG Crow...

I started game 1 exactly how i need to. I need to establish an early lead with my slow moving dink and dunk offense. Up 7-3 late in the 2nd and driving - I'll take it. Then fucking arkansas strikes back and my fucking internet goes out :/

Game two started the exact opposite. Receive, go 3 and out, and you march right down and score. Yay!
I tried to march down and tie it up but sure enough i try another fucking seam route in the redzone. They always end in picks so i have no idea why i even try them. Marcedes has position on your guy and it goes right past him and into your DB's hand. Fuck you madden.

Completely outplayed the 2nd game. You sniffed out my pressure on D and my offense game plan was all figured out.

TheCrow

GG Crow...

I started game 1 exactly how i need to. I need to establish an early lead with my slow moving dink and dunk offense. Up 7-3 late in the 2nd and driving - I'll take it. Then fucking arkansas strikes back and my fucking internet goes out :/

Game two started the exact opposite. Receive, go 3 and out, and you march right down and score. Yay!
I tried to march down and tie it up but sure enough i try another fucking seam route in the redzone. They always end in picks so i have no idea why i even try them. Marcedes has position on your guy and it goes right past him and into your DB's hand. Fuck you madden.

Completely outplayed the 2nd game. You sniffed out my pressure on D and my offense game plan was all figured out.
gg. You took out my #2 cb so he's out along with my only linebacker who can actually cover.

McNei1y

McNeily in ME3 multi right now, send me a message on Live when you get home. Dunno how late I can stay up tonight.

I'll try and be on in the next 30 minutes. Currently at a friends place but should be home soon. I'll check in when I get back to my place.

Ferny

GG DM

I was pretty much going for the W on that 4th down but I ended up giving you great field position for that FG.

Two losses in a row of a last minute FG.

DMczaf

GG DM

I was pretty much going for the W on that 4th down but I ended up giving you great field position for that FG.

Two losses in a row of a last minute FG.

GG. On those 2 TD runs, I called the same exact play. Needless to say, I didn't call it again.

McNei1y

lol this game has it out for me. gg Bob. My offense couldn't do anything against your defense. I had -12 passing yards :\. You registered 4 sacks but I was at least rushed every time.

Mrbob

Well I don't know what to say about that game McNeily, just that it was a strange one! Defense ruled the day on both sides. You jumped up early 14 to 0 off of two Cutler Ints, and then Jpep ends up with two fumble returns right after in the first. I bag a TAINT by Urlacher in the 3rd and my defense stopped you on 4 downs in the 4th to get a FG. My offense really only had one decent drive all game for 7 points. The other 24 go straight to my defense which played lights out.

They need too because I lost two more receivers on back to back plays lol. I don't know whats going on. At least Smiley came back but I lost Burleson now for 7 weeks. I'm cap tight so I think I'm going to have to start a CB at WR these next couple weeks. I hope no one else goes down. :/

McNei1y

Like I've said, I suck at screen passes. They just don't work for me. Two of my screen passes resulted in a 5-7+ yard loss. I don't know if the thing was glitchy or not but it said -12 yards. I don't think thats even possible because I had a passing TD that was at least 14 yards.

Is this the worst turn around in this league? I was 9-7 last season, I'm 1-8 this season.

McNei1y

Ponder is pretty good at this point. you gotta do better bro!

Ponder has been on point most of the season up until the past few games. Levious, Bob, and others have contained all of my receivers and its just been absolutely ugly trying to force passes or getting hurried because my line can't pass block worth ass. This game just has it out for me this season. I cannot win a single game in the 4th if its close.

Having a crappy line also has a huge impact. Bob was in the backfield nearly every play :\

I'll be happy if we go another season though. Always fun seeing players progress and such. Just having a piss poor season.

As for screen passes, I'm just retiring from them all together. They never work for me.

Mrbob

Yeah I was gonna say I don't know what got into my defensive line this last game because they were in your backfield all game long. Ponder had no time to throw. It's like they knew I have no one left on offense except Forte (which now defenses can stack on him), and decided they were going to take over and win the game for me.

Thank god I have bye week incoming soon. My team needs it!

McNei1y

I seem to scramble with Ponder pretty well though. Future RGIII abuser in 2012-2013 :lol

I think I'm going to try a new offensive playbook. It's always fun doing that.

CB3

well theres your problem. Your line is trash. Ive drafted atleast 1 lineman in the first two rounds of every draft. Its the key to success.

CB3

Or you could pay 12 million for a great lineman every offseason.

Tough to do for me when the dream team was structured in a way that these guys would be gone without penalty or have their contracts redone at this point in time :(

Vick at 17 and going up and Nnamdi at 12.3 hurt. Not to mention the cap penalties from cutting old men Babin and Jenkins

Top Bottom