• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

KU9pbPZ.gif

Ohh. Sorry D I Z. I misunderstood your post, otherwise i would've hooked you up.

You'd say the same thing while shiving me in the neck because Slay put a hit out on me. But I understand. And I have few regrets.

I lie, I have a mountain of that shit.

Faustek

Morning kin. That Thor trailer, we're getting Korg of Krona. Stranger things 2 looking good.

Code:
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DFYyiVyXoAAyq4S?format=jpg&name=large[/img]

Fuck Thor.
Fuck Justice League.
Fuck Captain Marvel.

Hell yes. I think I'm actually going to buy it. Or help SF clean up the promo material layer on.

A woman wearing a mask comes up to you on the street and asks if you think she's pretty? What do you do?

Compliment the color and cut of the mask as I go on minding my own business. Only you and Slay would snitch on a fashionable lady.

Code:
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DFYyiVyXoAAyq4S?format=jpg&name=large[/img]

Fuck Thor.
Fuck Justice League.
Fuck Captain Marvel.

Don't go crazy there. That shit look good too, but yes nothing has me more excited than Black Panther. There better not be any bullshit with y'all when this finally releases.

D i Z

Morning kin. That Thor trailer, we're getting Korg of Krona. Stranger things 2 looking good.

Hell yes. I think I'm actually going to buy it. Or help SF clean up the promo material layer on.

Compliment the color and cut of the mask as I go on minding my own business. Only you and Slay would snitch on a fashionable lady.

Morning yo.

I need She-Hulk

Don't do this to me.

akira28

Fuck Thor and his turncoat follower of Captain Nazi, hammer envying ass.

edit: I'm sorry, he's not Thor anymore. he got demoted to Odinson.

how would they even do a She Hulk movie?

Faustek

Uhm, isn't he only there because Captain Nazi has his old boo captured?

I'm currently not reading another event. Civil War II kinda killed it for me. I'm not actively dodging info but I pick up crap here and there.

Ps, Fuck Tony Stark, Fuck Carol Danvers and fuck America Chavez.... And Fuck Carol Danvers again.

how would they even do a She Hulk movie?

Thor recently joined the resistance and saved the Avengers from the Hulk and Mister Hydra's forces.

Zekes!

Quit that site and try J Date and get one of them women who needs ethnic but stay Jewish

Well, in high school this one kid used to call me a Jew 'cause I have them looser curls (fuck that kid), and some cute Israeli chicks in Washington thought I was Israeli. They got mad at me when I said "I'm definitely not Israeli".

Heimdall looks good with dreads, but I feel like as far as the MCU goes, Idris Elba is wasted on the role. In the bigger picture of things, Heimdall is a minor character.

Idris Elba would've made for an interesting Norman Osborn - now that Spiderman is in the MCU, and then they could've got that kid from Star Wars to be Harry Osborn

NoName999

So last night, I was dancing with this girl when I noticed a tattoo on above her armpit. At first, since her hair was covering much of it, I thought it was a swastika at first and I internally panicked.

The tattoo was actually an elephant and I only saw its feet at first lol

Dereck

If you've created anything (wrote a comic, book, have music for sale, have an art portfolio, worked on a game, etc) PM me here or on Discord so I can add it to the OP. It's a new section I'm adding. Well, an old section I'm recalibrating. Smiles, I know about your coloring book, so you're covered. Everyone else get at me.
I PMed you

Johndoey

Banned
Good morning.
--
Before I forget, Valerian has some of the worst expository dialogue i've heard in ages. Zero faith in the chemistry between Delevingne and DeHaan to carry the romance, which is unfair because honestly they play off each other well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom