• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First image of "Batman and Harley Quinn" animated movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
That scene is where
Starfire kisses Dick for the first time to learn english.

a794XYi.jpg

That still looks amazing! I'd love if they expanded on BTAS.

Please give Tara Strong the fucking boot. I cannot fucking stand her Timmy Turner interpretation of Harley.

If only Arleen could be convinced to return...

Well it doesn't look bad, I like that they're using the DCAU art-style, but I'm disappointed in the animated movies basically only being Batman & the Justice League at this point. I understand he's DC's only real consistent selling character at this point, but still.

At least she's in the right costume for once. Although I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of the movie she ends up in her prostitute costume.

Zubz

Banned
Are you asking the question to a movie that only has an image?

And that storyboard art which, between suggesting Harley is going to be undressed & Timm using Batman to fulfill his sexual fantasies, makes it a reasonable one.

TKJ alone lends enough credence to the latter.

Ross61

And that storyboard art which, between suggesting Harley is going to be undressed & Timm using Batman to fulfill his sexual fantasies, makes it a reasonable one.

TKJ alone lends enough credence to the latter.
That wasn't really storyboard art. I think you missed the explanation...

Alienous

You know, I can't hate on Bruce Timm for getting all his fan-fiction fantasies animated.

Must've been hard for Paul Dini to keep him in check all of those years.

Zubz

Banned
You know, I can't hate on Bruce Timm for getting all his fan-fiction fantasies animated.

Must've been hard for Paul Dini to keep him in check all of those years.

I can. There were enough issues with TKJ's story as is. We did not need to see him continue to push his creepy teacher-student Batgirl fetish in a story where Barbara never even directly interacts with Bruce. Not to mention him shoehorning it into Batman Beyond, as well.

Plus, although I have not plunged into the depths of his pin-up stuff, there's no justification for the aforementioned "sexually-assaulted Little Red Riding Hood" stuff.

I didn't know they were making this. I kept defending DC animation for a while despite a string of lackluster films but they kinda lost me last year. And as much as I tried, I couldn't get through Justice League Dark. I hope they can get their groove back but I don't have much faith in anything involving Harley Quinn. Even Conner and Palmiotti can't make her tolerable these days.

Sou Da

I can. There were enough issues with TKJ's story as is. We did not need to see him continue to push his creepy teacher-student Batgirl fetish in a story where Barbara never even directly interacts with Bruce. Not to mention him shoehorning it into Batman Beyond, as well.

Plus, although I have not plunged into the depths of his pin-up stuff, there's no justification for the aforementioned "sexually-assaulted Little Red Riding Hood" stuff.

That's another artist, you misunderstood that post chain.

Zubz

Banned
That's another artist, you misunderstood that post chain.

Oh. Whoops! I still stand by my statements about the stuff that Timm did, though, and this definitely doesn't give me high hopes about where this movie's going. It looks nice as it stands right now, too.

The entire movie is one long Sonic commercial.

I would happily spend $10 to watch Batman, Nightwing, & Harley Quinn go to a drive-thru for 1 hour.

Someone please stop useless shitposts that have no bearing on discussion.
Nah. Batman and Harley Quinn is a pretty awful idea for an animated film really just accelerating the decline of the DC animated original movies. Which started out promisingly and now we're here. Where discussion is "will Bruce Timm make them fuck?". Someone please stop DC.

DeathyBoy

Banned

Wait, what? There's a page of interaction between them in the TKJ comic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom