• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Harley Quinn Isekai Anime Announced

Draugoth

Gold Member
Just now, Warner Bros. Japan in collaboration with WIT Studio has officially announced that a new Suicide Squad Isekai anime is in production.

According to the first details released on the anime's website, a deadly and insane party of the worst guitars now arrives in Isekai format, presenting a dangerous and bizarre fantasy adventure.

suicide-squad-isekai-teaser-visual-studio-wit-v0--_U--QAl_ypfCEtgOapPQsqOh-a4WVzOis4wpbIBy4o.jpg

Last edited:

Doom85

The Re:Zero author is one of the writers so this is very likely a win.

Akira Amano is a bad choice for character designs.

Chris Pratt What GIF

I mean, I wouldn’t say Psycho Pass had my favorite character designs, but they certainly weren’t bad.

I don’t even know what you mean by the animation quality. There was some good looking shots in that teaser alone.

The director's resumé isn't looking too hot either.

It’s his first time as director, but I mean, every director has their first project. And in terms of animation directing, he’s got JoJo’s Part 4 and Jujutsu Kaisen among them, doesn’t seem that bad.

I mean, it’s fucking studio Wit. They’ve more than earned the right to wear the “let me cook” badge at this point.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Ironies of life... Warner Bros. used to mock Anime and japan culture as usual... Now it is desperately resorting to this medium to be popular.

It has always been a hypocritical company.

Last edited:

Fbh

Anime creators 10-15 years ago:
"Ok hear me out....what if for the 50th time we make a story about some high school kid that meets a mysterious girl and, like, gains super powers n' stuff"
cole sprouse GIF

Anime creators now:

"Ok hear me out...what if for the 50th time we make a story about a character.... that gets transported to a generic medieval fantasy world?"
Tim And Eric Omg GIF

Outlier

Anime creators 10-15 years ago:
"Ok hear me out....what if for the 50th time we make a story about some high school kid that meets a mysterious girl and, like, gains super powers n' stuff"
cole sprouse GIF

Anime creators now:

"Ok hear me out...what if for the 50th time we make a story about a character.... that gets transported to a generic medieval fantasy world?"
Tim And Eric Omg GIF
Couple reason why i don't watch Japanese cartoons, anymore. Not enough creativity/originality.

Top Bottom