• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 World Baseball Classic |OT| America prevails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malo

Banned
My grandfather flew out yesterday to Miami to catch some wbc games and proudly wave a platano. Wish I could have gone.

Fucking school.

But mangu is awful. Doesn't make sense.

166095-the-interview-james-franco-loo-oQcP.gif

You ain't about that 3 golpes life

clemenx

Banned
I'm from one of the 3 countries that care about this event in the whole fucking world and no one is showing this here lmao the economic depression is real.

So, uh. Any streams?

Beckx

I didn't want to admit it, but I forgot too. And Spring Koshien.

the Senbatsu draw just happened and the schedule is insaaaaaane. Riseisha plays on day one.

I will have the Spring Kiyomiya thread up by the late afternoon/early evening of opening day.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
One awesome thing about the wbc. Random ass independent ball players vs. MLB all stars.

Man, those airhorns and such are annoying. I'd love a sound filter that took them out. I'm often finding myself just muting the audio as opposed to listening to them.
On the other hand, they're playing in a stadium with an amusement park decoration in the background, so I guess it fits the theme.

Miggytronz

Man, those airhorns and such are annoying. I'd love a sound filter that took them out. I'm often finding myself just muting the audio as opposed to listening to them.
On the other hand, they're playing in a stadium with an amusement park decoration in the background, so I guess it fits the theme.

only if you were in that crowd would you appreciate the hype. Its like nothing else rooting for your home country in any way shape or form. If that means being loud and annoying well then thats what youre gonna do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom