• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 World Baseball Classic |OT| America prevails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beckx

It's Sho-time again!

C6kJ3qqU4AEx9qI.jpg

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
quintana out of the game. thank god.

edit: uh oh. something is cookin

edit2: in play, RUN(s)

I love the WBC. Playoff baseball in March. Been up watching the Asia games before work. Any baseball fan who doesn't love this is a nut. A hazel nut!

Agreeed man. Its great!!

Yess! Watched every tourney since the beginning. Still remember that Netherlands upset of Dominican Republic like it was yesterday. No coincidence that the Netherlands team has 10 times as many big leaguers now as it did then. This is great for the sport on the world stage.

Fugu

I'd love to watch this more but I seem to have no way of doing so (in Canada) outside of going to a particular bar that I know is playing the games.

clemenx

Banned
That USA lineup isn't bad actually. I thought it was going to be worse. Still sucks that many players don't want to play.

I'm depressed without being able to see this :(

clemenx

Banned
Finally found a stream lol. Just in time.

I hope Venezuela doesn't disappoint. It's all the country is talking about atm.

Choomp

Banned
I see a lot of people missing from the US roster like Harper, Trout, Kershaw, etc. Are they not on it because this tournament is a joke?

The tournament isn't a joke, it's just not as big as a deal to the American guys for some reason. It kinda sucks when the team you root for doesn't take the thing totally serious, but it doesn't make it any less fun to watch. Like this game has been awesome

Windu

Neshek is going to blow this

edit: take Neshek out Leyland.....(andrew miller should be warm....)

Windu

Saving Miller for the 11th i guess.
i guess that is the most important situation, with that stupid runner on 2nd rule and all. I have my doubts Leyland is that smart though. He is saving him for a "Save" situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom