• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your weirdest kink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kissing a girl's ass, eating her out or sliding my dick between her asscheeks while she reads a book/puts on makeup/is on her laptop/Etc.

ah, top of the page

KiDdYoNe

Haha, i find kinda weird that bunch of you guys are mentioned some stockings/socks stuff, but i saw a word "feet" only three times. So yeah, that one for me.

Clothed sex is nice, but dresses... oh man. One day i was soft googling while my ex was in shower, then she came in in a dress. I was sitting on a chair, she laid in bed and started to touch me with her feet. I asked her to wait a bit just for enjoyment and she told something like "i think i forgot to put underwear". I was licking her in a second. Best sex in my life.

Also i like to have sex just as i wake up. And in shower, yeah.

BTW, you know, GAF, this place makes me feel like i'm with best friends, easy to talk about everything and stuff. And i'm a bit closed person, specially with this kind of things. Just sayin.

A lot of you guys are really very vanilla. :p

No vanilla for me, just plain white bread with a glass of water on the side for dippin'

ISVsGng.gif

Does it have something to do with being ignored that turns you on? I'm legitimately interested.

Sort of. It might be that she is obviously aware of what I'm doing and is feigning obliviousness until it turns her on to the point she can't help but react. Up till then, what I'm doing is treated as being completely casual/ordinary. That surreal discordance along with the nonverbal aspect seem to be important parts of it.

Izayoi

Banned
I bet there are a few people who have posted in this thread that like things like "Shota, Loli, Necrophilia, Scat, Beastiality..."

But they won't say :3
Oh, I don't doubt that one bit. It's unfortunate, it'd be nice to have some sort of anonymous line for this kind of thing, I'm curious as to just how kinky GAF really is.

Jarate

Banned
I think I might be one of the few people who actually like fake boobs on a girl

I hate saggy boobs so much, so so much.

le.phat

Too many really.. Eating ass, stockings, exebitionism, cumming in a girls hair, sniffing and eating pussy after a days work, being super bipolar during sex (caressing, caring, loving, then suddenly become really demeaning and rough). I enjoy the sensation of teeth during a blowjob, and love it when there's biting the shaft. My current girl asked me to choke her durin fucking, and challenges me to fucking destroy her, so now i'm into that aswell. Sometimes i spit in her mouth, in fact, she likes to being treated as a slut, when she's a very artractive and intelligent young girl. So now im also into THAT. I'm fucked up lol

Cellulite. It's fucking sexy. Especially when it's tanned in a bikini. Part of it is because you just know that ass is going to wobble when it bounces. Get that firm shit away from me.

Persona86

Banned
Sort of. It might be that she is obviously aware of what I'm doing and is feigning obliviousness until it turns her on to the point she can't help but react. Up till then, what I'm doing is treated as being completely casual/ordinary. That surreal discordance along with the nonverbal aspect seem to be important parts of it.

Sort of like getting a HJ while she's on a the phone with someone?

bud

dude, you're going to get this thread locked by posting stuff like that.

one of mine: amazonian women. like, a tall, strong woman.

Happens-a-plenty and it's amazing when it does. As the guy, you're pissed, but you're in too much pain to mouth off at the person or object that harmed you.

So when your girl steps in and does it, the feeling is glorious.

How does getting hit in the balls either happen plenty to you or to people around you that have their girlfriends handy?

Sats

Banned
Thought of a weird one.

The idea of a couple doing it while a third person is right there sleeping. Bonus points if they are doing it over the person. More points if the person has feelings for one of the people doing it. Even more points if they aren't really asleep.

Thought of a weird one.

The idea of a couple doing it while a third person is right there sleeping. Bonus points if they are doing it over the person. More points if the person has feelings for one of the people doing it. Even more points if they aren't really asleep.

Wow. You really get off on hurting others, huh?

Chuckie

Thought of a weird one.

Somehow I envision you to look like this:

33e12fdb55ed.jpg

Sats

Banned
Wow. You really get off on hurting others, huh?

I don't know if I would ever actually do that it real life. I don't think I want to hurt anyone myself. I just am fascinated by the idea and psychology behind unrequited love, cheating, etc. and I find it to be very sexy.

Sats

Banned
Well there are also those who like to be hurt. So it is consentual hurting and a large part of it is also roleplay.

Like I said, if I was in a loving, commited relationship with a guy who wanted me to sleep with another man while he watched, I would do it, and I wouldn't hide that I was enjoying it. In fact, I would love him more because of it.

Chuckie

Like I said, if I was in a loving, commited relationship with a guy who wanted me to sleep with another man while he watched, I would do it, and I wouldn't hide that I was enjoying it. In fact, I would love him more because of it.

There are guys out there like that! Just not me haha. It's a bridge to far ;)

Thing with fantasies is... sometimes I'd like to keep them that way

thigh high boots with stiletto heel (none of that platform crap), and latex.

Word.

hiro4

With friends in the BDSM community and sometimes hearing their stories I'm quite familiar with "weird" kinks. Actually I don't think I can be surprised anymore.

Also I quickly got over the idea of "weird kinks" which can be a problem on its own.
Vanilla is just so... vanilla.

That is very open minded! You don't meet a lot of people who think like you do.

hiro4

Hahah I like how it sounds I'm doing him a favor ;)

Well isn't that part of it too?
If he wants you to do that, I think I can safely assume he will enjoy it. ;)
The part that you are willing to do it and enjoy it without hiding is the best part though.

NinjaBoiX

Kissing a girl's ass, eating her out or sliding my dick between her asscheeks while she reads a book/puts on makeup/is on her laptop/Etc.

ah, top of the page

I completely understood this until that...
Nah man, I totally get that. Especially when she starts to get really into it, and totally forgets about what she is meant to be doing.

I loved fucking my ex before she went out with the girls or whatever. It was kind of hot knowing she was going out all sexually satisfied and shit.

I don't know if I would ever actually do that it real life. I don't think I want to hurt anyone myself. I just am fascinated by the idea and psychology behind unrequited love, cheating, etc. and I find it to be very sexy.

Interesting.

Well there are also those who like to be hurt. So it is consentual hurting and a large part of it is also roleplay.

Cuckolds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom