• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OPM UK hinting at something really, really big.. [Up: Earth shattering game revealed]

Dugna

Won't this pretty much line up with GDC? maybe it'll be announced there but more details will come in this article.

Bookoo

Is "Watch this space" a normal thing in that magazine? That and "a series of Massive significance" seem to hint that it is simply going to be a Mass Effect HD collection.

Corpsepyre

Banned
I believe it comes out around March 16th, if I'm not mistaken. We'll most likely find out what that precious reserved 'space' has in store for us. I'm thinking it'a nothing of note.

13144967914_e71845e667_o.jpg

12 page feature.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
FINALLY CONFIRMED!

A week and a half ago. Hell, Origins is still fresh in my mind, so this still wouldn't have been that exciting. Oh well.

Gurish

"One of the most exciting in OPM history"

Yea Arkham games are great but when you imply most exciting in history you imagine it's a really lovable and memorable classic that is making a return on PlayStation like "Crash Bandicoot" for example or something at that scale. (Shenmue?:( )

Well, we are learning again the hard way- Don't buy the Hype :/

Yea Arkham games are great but when you imply most exciting in history you imagine it's a really lovable and memorable classic that is making a return on PlayStation like "Crash Bandicoot" for example or something at that scale.

Well, we are learning again the hard way- Don't buy the Hype :/

You say that, but you'll be there with us in the buildup to E3, expecting great things from the inevitably disappointing conferences :p

Top Bottom