• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump press conference: Alt-left, Robert E. Lee = Washington, #NotAllAltRight

Loxley

Yes, because as we all learned in history class, Washington abdicated his duties as a general in the continental army to go and fight for the British.

Really he and Robert E. Lee are two pees from the same pod.

JABEE

I don't think Republicans are going to be happy with him trashing Thomas Jefferson and George Washington. Reducing them to only slave owners.

tuxfool

Banned
DHS96FeXcAAbTPR.jpg

john kelly looks happy.

e: many times beaten (like john kelly)

Nokterian

Just when Republicans thought it was safe to not have to pretend to disagree with Trump...

This fucker just can't help himself. Has to show his true colors after being pushed to make his statement yesterday

This motherfucker had to be forced to read words he didn't like since he is also a white supremacist, a fucking narcissistic asshole...a fucking racist. Off course he deflects it all today.

Not

Banned
Amazing. Now the alt-right is going to have to turn on George fucking Washington. This is incredible.

D i Z

Love the part where he can't define the Alt right, turns around on the person asking about the alt right to define the term, and when she does start to define them, he cuts them off.

Also, Saturdays statement was the real statement. This guy.

shiba5

I knew he'd double down after being forced to finally denounce Nazis. It's like clockwork.

News: President Trump shat himself
Spokesperson: President Trump absolutely did not shit himself
Trump: I shat myself on purpose!!

(Wish I could give credit to the above, but I can't remember who wrote it.)

He's acting crazy must mean some delicious oppo is about to droppo. Hopefully two scoups because our cheeto in chief deserves no less!

Fercho

I only see the white house logo, it already ended? if it did do you have a link where i can see the whole thing?

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
Looks like having to denounce Nazis and the KKK really got under his skin.

this

we now have three addresses spoken by trump. I am guessing one of them was not written or willingly given by him. Can you guess which one?

jett

D-Member
What a dense motherfucker. An American president in 2017 bending over backwards to defend neo-nazis. This is incredulous. Trump is actually turning out worse than anyone thought.

Top Bottom