• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump press conference: Alt-left, Robert E. Lee = Washington, #NotAllAltRight

This is him dealing with the fallout of an act of terrorism with a single victim.

God help the US if Trump has to deal with a large scale calamity. 'Unfit' doesn't begin to describe his utter inability to lead, listen to advice or empathize with his citizens.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
I'm gonna wait for the news to sum up the key things that he said. I can't be bothered to parse and sift through this guy's drivel anymore.

2008: We have a new President! I hope he can fix the many problems we have in our country.
2017: ...I think the President might be a Nazi.

Chococat

I just walked in on the last 10 minutes of that shit show. Like a moth to a terrible, scorching flame. What the fuck?

Even the tiniest bit of good will he had yesterday was nuked out of the water.

Derwind

Love the part where he can't define the Alt right, turns around on the person asking about the alt right to define the term, and when she does start to define them, he cuts them off.

Also, Saturdays statement was the real statement. This guy.

-What about the Alt-Left?! Why aren't you denouncing them?

-Because Mr.President, they didn't ram a car into a crowd of people.

kaskade

That was god damn insane. How can one person be so bothered by having to denounce nazis. He even said they should be condemned, but not I condemn them.

Fox318

this

we now have three addresses spoken by trump. I am guessing one of them was not written or willingly given by him. Can you guess which one?

He's repeating what was on Fox News yesterday. They had a lineup of BLM, ISIS, Wright, and so on.

I honestly think he's just repeating shit at this point. Had somebody changed up the news feed to MSNBC and changed the logo to Fox he would be spouting how single payer is what needs to go through congress.

Phu

Banned
C_cTDZzUAAEQ3Mr.jpg

D i Z

Gear up. Nazi and white supremacists just got all the support they are going to need to come to your town too.

charpunk

If anyone, fucking ANYONE, says trump is not a racist piece of shit after this I’m punching them in the fucking throat.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
"Some very fine people, on both sides."

Hey Republicans, the President thinks Neo Nazis are fine people.

Hey Trump voters, the guy you voted for thinks Neo Nazis are fine people.

The longer you keep him propped up, the harder it will be to get the stench out of your party.

Hell, to some people, it's already too late.

roytheone

Fuck America.

I feel bad for you guys that didn't vote on him,but this guy is the leader of America and his party is basically the government, so...

Fuck America.

jett

D-Member
I don't think Republicans are going to be happy with him trashing Thomas Jefferson and George Washington. Reducing them to only slave owners.

Republifucks aren't going to give a shit. I don't think you've got the message yet. There's nothing Trump can say that they will disagree with, even when he contradicts himself. Expect to see the usual suspects repeat the same "WHAT ABOUT GEORGE WASHINGTON STATUES" idiocy. We're already seeing it in this forum anyway.

Top Bottom