• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Snake Pass on Switch is 40% off until July 4th (First Switch eShop Sale)

kbohs

Nice, had this on the wishlist to pick up on a rainy day. Taking next Monday off so this will fit nicely between Zelda DLC sessions and
Other M
during the long weekend.

Just started the game and is it normal I don't have to use a Profil???

Edit:
Okay you log in after starting the game ... strange

antibolo

Banned
Only buy this game if you enjoy games with quirky controls that take a while to get used to. Or else you'll get tired of it pretty fast.

And bought. Hope the undocked res is not as bad as NBA playgrounds, now that is some nasty stuff.

I don't know how bad NBA runs but it can't be worse as Snake Pass in handheld mode, sorry. On the handheld 720p screen it runs in 844x475, which is not only sub HD, it's sub SD....

Lelou

It's really strange to see sales on nintendo consoles.
Especially if soo near from the release of the game!

Heidern98

Huh, 4.2 GB apparently. That's not what's on the website (although it is in the eShop when you go via there). Also, why is this taking more than an hour to download? My internet speed should take it in 20 minutes max. It seems the officially licensed Hori LAN adapter doesn't allow speeds of over 10 Mbps, anyone know why that is?

Hmm. The specs on the Amazon listing show it as supporting 10/100/1000. Could you have a cable issue (CAT3 only supports 10) or router limitation?

Lylo

I don't know how bad NBA runs but it can't be worse as Snake Pass in handheld mode, sorry. On the handheld 720p screen it runs in 844x475, which is not only sub HD, it's sub SD....

So don't play NBA Playgrounds, you're going to be disappointed because it is worse than Snake Pass in handheld mode. That game is a blurry mess, Snake Pass isn't that bad.

Damn I love Snake Pass ... now I feel bad buying it at sale D:

And man I love Noodle

Happy I managed to 100% the second level

ddvi9h_uaaeb8dy.jpg-kos2t.jpeg

Yeah, I just started it and the shimmering of the background is crazy. I'm not sure if the depth of field effect is making things worse.

But well, I just did my first stage and it was hard but enjoyable and different from any other game and that's something I value a whole lot these days.

ngower

I should probably finish this. I don't know why but I simultaneously enjoy the game and cannot get engaged with it...

Seems like another game I have to buy for my Switch. Did the latest patch improve the resolution? I remember people in the OT said it wasn't native 720.

Top Bottom