• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Snake Pass on Switch is 40% off until July 4th (First Switch eShop Sale)

Zedark

Huh, 4.2 GB apparently. That's not what's on the website (although it is in the eShop when you go via there). Also, why is this taking more than an hour to download? My internet speed should take it in 20 minutes max. It seems the officially licensed Hori LAN adapter doesn't allow speeds of over 10 Mbps, anyone know why that is?

RobotVM

Hope this means more sales incoming. I have been looking to pick up I am Setsuna when it drops in price.

Oh wow, thanks for the great news! That is amazing! Will the sale be in all regions or just NA/EU?
Like in the OP, it will hit NA around 10AM PDT.
DLC coming next month too.

Well... sssoon-ish.

They gon fix the crazy HD rumble feedback? I dont wanna buy it til they give the option to turn it off.

Issue came back with the latest patch of last week, but they're on it.

Like mentioned, we're getting that fixed very shortly!

Lylo

Buy it people, the latest update tweaked some things and made the game much more enjoyable.

What's GAF consensus on this one? Might bite at that price

The game is kinda like Octodad where the biggest challenge of the game aren't the obstacles but controlling the character itself. Some people don't like this, so i would say that the reception was kinda mixed. Gameplay videos don't show well how the controls feel, i personally think it is harder to control than i thought it would be when i saw the first gameplay videos.

Weird. Guess I lucked out buying Thumper last week instead. Guess this week will definitely be Snake Pass and the Zelda DLC.

My eyes lit up when I saw this thread. I was really hoping the game would go on sale.

I was going to buy this during the Steam sale but I know I will get a lot more value out of the game on my Switch so the sale now makes it a no-brainer.

Betty

Banned
This is great but when oh when are we getting some Virtual Console games?

The Wii had them at launch and there's been, to my knowledge, no word on when Switch is getting started on it.

Sure Neo Geo games are something but I want the classic SNES, 64, even Wii stuff.

Schlomo

Everyone get this! It's a brilliant game. So rare for something to come out that feels completely fresh to play, like no game before it.

jph139

IT BEGINS

I'm all set with new games for the moment but it's good to know sales are starting... I've got no shortage of digital games on my Switch wishlist, just waiting for a 50% off tag.

Chauzu

Don't regret jumping in early at all! This is still platformer of the decade for me, rarely I get the sensation of relearning how I approach a game in a genre. Happy it has done well on Switch and can't wait for DLC, I'll eat that up.

How is it as a handheld game? Do you think playing the entire game in handheld mode will be enjoyable?

My limited docked hours are already reserved for other games.

Nope, not even with 40% off.

I still want to play it like crazy but not until they patched this blurry mess.

I don't support a game that runs sub HD docked and SUB SD in handheld mode in 2017. Nobody should.

Too bad since this is a perfect mobile/handheld switch title.

SuperSah

Banned
For the current price I'd urge you to pick it up if you're at all curious. The AA does a fantastic job but it does give the game a much softer look.

If you really want the resolution to be good then its also on sale on Steam right now.

It seems like a perfect Switch title. I reckon I'll give it a shot.

What is the regular price of this? I just checked the eShop and I'm not sure if I'm seeing the sale price or not. It's showing up as $26.79 (I'm in Canada).

Top Bottom