• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Snake Pass on Switch is 40% off until July 4th (First Switch eShop Sale)

Eolz

What? It should be a system wide setting. I have turned it off and on repeatedly as it is noisy when playing in bed.

Edit: I'd tell you the exact setting steps, but taking my Switch out at work might be...not a great plan

Oh you need to do it system wide?!
Thought that would be like other games where I can deactivate it ingame. That's what I did with Puyo Puyo Tetris.

Waji

I played the first 2 levels and love it, except it's super annoying it doesn't save mid-level.

The game needs checkpoints. I hate having to re-collect stuff I already laboriously collected.
I don't understand... there are checkpoints. I often use them after finishing a difficult spot so I'm sure to keep it. Or did you meant a way to save mid-level and completely close the game or something ?

Leave the switch in sleep mode and buy it online I think.

Also, any fix for that super-loud rumble bug, or do I just have to wait?
It's not happening to me anymore. Has it been patched ?

OmegaFax

Leave the switch in sleep mode and buy it online I think.

Also, any fix for that super-loud rumble bug, or do I just have to wait?

I don't understand... there are checkpoints. I often use them after finishing a difficult spot so I'm sure to keep it. Or did you meant a way to save mid-level and completely close the game or something ?

It's not happening to me anymore. Has it been patched ?

Still not fixed yet? 😔

The rumble was patched this morning. If you boot up your system and check for an update, you should get a slight version bump. The rumble is WAAAAAY better. Night and day difference. It's no longer loud or rattly.

Eolz

The rumble was patched this morning. If you boot up your system and check for an update, you should get a slight version bump. The rumble is WAAAAAY better. Night and day difference. It's no longer loud or rattly.

Wow, yeah, way better!
Gonna be honest, the old rumble made me stop playing. New icon now too?

Neiteio

I don't like the new home menu icon. The previous icon was better since it had the title on it and it was more zoomed-out, making it blend in better with the icons for MK8DX, etc. The new one just shows a super closeup of Noodle, and it makes the game look tacky.

Chauzu

I don't like the new home menu icon. The previous icon was better since it had the title on it and it was more zoomed-out, making it blend in better with the icons for MK8DX, etc. The new one just shows a super closeup of Noodle, and it makes the game look tacky.

Yeah, the new logo is awful. Not sure what they were thinking with this. Looks so out of place compared to every single other game icon on the Switch at least.

thought it was just me, it looks god awful now. like some cheap free flash game from the app store and looks nothing like any of the other game icons for switch.
Still here's hoping others pick this game up and give it a chance, fingers crossed for a sequel one day which runs a little better.

J@hranimo

Banned
Thanks to this sale, Snake Pass has climbed all the way to #3 best sellers on the NA eshop, right behind Arms and Minecraft. Nice!

Neiteio

Yeah, the new logo is awful. Not sure what they were thinking with this. Looks so out of place compared to every single other game icon on the Switch at least.

thought it was just me, it looks god awful now. like some cheap free flash game from the app store and looks nothing like any of the other game icons for switch.
Still here's hoping others pick this game up and give it a chance, fingers crossed for a sequel one day which runs a little better.

Yeah, that home menu icon sucks.
Any chance they will fix the home menu icon and go back to the previous one? The new one makes me not want to play it so that the obnoxious new icon will not be up front anymore. I really can't stand it. It was perfect before but this new home menu icon just feels so cheap and tacky. Doesn't match up with the other icons at all, and sticks out like a sore thunb. Wish I could hide it from my game lineup.

Any chance they will fix the home menu icon and go back to the previous one? The new one makes me not want to play it so that the obnoxious new icon will not be up front anymore. I really can't stand it. It was perfect before but this new home menu icon just feels so cheap and tacky. Doesn't match up with the other icons at all, and sticks out like a sore thunb. Wish I could hide it from my game lineup.
They said on Twitter that's not likely they will change the icon but, who knows, everyone seems to dislike it so it would be weird if they'd keep it.

Eolz

They wouldn't change it before a new patch if they do. Maybe when the DLC will be there?
I doubt it tbh, and I don't mind it that much.

Opa-Pa

Is the new icon Europe only or something? Mine stayed the same even after rebooting the system.

And thank god they patched rumble again, it was hilariously bad and I didn't like to turn it off system wide every time I wanted to play.

Pokemaniac

Is the new icon Europe only or something? Mine stayed the same even after rebooting the system.

And thank god they patched rumble again, it was hilariously bad and I didn't like to turn it off system wide every time I wanted to play.

The icon changed with the previous update. It used to be this nice looking thing with the game's name in it, but now it's just Noodle's face on a boring background.

I don't think the icon is region specific.

Opa-Pa

Oh right, I was wondering why people were complaining about the new one looking like some cheap game you find in the appstore where the one I knew was exactly like that lol.

Yeah, it's terrible. If I didn't know about the game beforehand I'd have definitely assumed it was some eShop shovelware :/

D.Lo

Lol twitter is now LIT with people complaining about the icon. They'll surely change it now lol.

Top Bottom