• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

daftstar

So I was able to find out how many SNES Classics my local Walmart will have. I’m in Hamilton, and this one location will be getting 48 of them. So hopefully it’ll be like this for other locations in the country.

And if anybody wants the item # so they can ask their local Walmart let me know.

Item # is 31434029.

Let’s just say I know a guy that works there.

'Preciate it m8. Would I just call the local Walmart and the rep would know the quantity?

Thinking of going early but if there's around 50 in-store I'm hoping they'll last till I get there at 8am before work.

'Preciate it m8. Would I just call the local Walmart and the rep would know the quantity?

Thinking of going early but if there's around 50 in-store I'm hoping they'll last till I get there at 8am before work.

You should call and ask for someone in electronics. And then check if they can look up the item # in their scanner under perpetual inventory. It’s pretty simple.

Haven't played a sports sim in 20 years and loving NBA 2K18. Do you think the Canada-only cover of Derozan will make this a "limited" item which holds a better value?

Sports game values always tank in the new year.

joms5

I’m taking the increased stock at face value and cancelled my uk pre order. DOnt let me down Gaf.

GLOBALBOIZ are praying for you my friend.

My shipment from Game is being packed as we speak. Weeeeeeeeee. Now just to get my hands on a PAL version and i'm all set.

Sealtest

So.. is there anyway to report an item on ebay you know for sure can't be repaired and was in flood waters? Someone picked up some stuff from my trash and is now selling it on ebay.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
For my fellow lifters, theres a great deal on protein at http://Supplementfactory.net

I picked up 20 lbs of whey blend (isolate and concentrate) for $120 (free shipping over $100).

Ive never seen whey protein that cheap ever.

Clive

So.. is there anyway to report an item on ebay you know for sure can't be repaired and was in flood waters? Someone picked up some stuff from my trash and is now selling it on ebay.

Is the seller claiming it's functional? Obviously you're not allowed to lie in the description but if he claims it's untested/for parts/broken or whatever then there is nothing wrong with the listing. Obviously there are some rules somewhere for health, safety and hygiene but as long as the listing is an accurate description pretty much anything goes. I sold a broken phone on eBay once and clearly mentioned it was broken. No issues.

There is a "Report" button on the listing page if you feel it's violating some rule.

JDH

You can always try using the Report Item button at the top right of the description box. Either way buyer is protected via PayPal, but hopefully you can save some poor sap from buying it.

Sealtest

Is the seller claiming it's functional? Obviously you're not allowed to lie in the description but if he claims it's untested/for parts/broken or whatever then there is nothing wrong with the listing. Obviously there are some rules somewhere for health, safety and hygiene but as long as the listing is an accurate description pretty much anything goes. I sold a broken phone on eBay once and clearly mentioned it was broken. No issues.

There is a "Report" button on the listing page if you feel it's violating some rule.

Yeah he has it listed as-is but also says its complete which I know for sure it isn't because I had taken the thing apart before I put it out.

I guess I'll just have to hope his asking price is too much that no one buys it.

khaaan

For my fellow lifters, theres a great deal on protein at http://Supplementfactory.net

I picked up 20 lbs of whey blend (isolate and concentrate) for $120 (free shipping over $100).

Ive never seen whey protein that cheap ever.

Which one are you referring to? Whey Sensation?
I only started a little while ago and still running off Gold Standard that my friend gave to me from a price error he abused.

Edit: Looks like the Optimum Nutrition 10lbs has a nice discount on it too.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.

True Fire

https://www.macrumors.com/2017/09/25/apple-slows-down-iphone-x-part-shipments/

Isn’t this just fucking wonderful.
And because Canada is not part of the Glorious United States of America, I bet they will only allocate like 13 units to the whole country.
Mother fuckers.

LOL. This year is a shitshow for Apple. I mean, it was only a matter of time. They’re so into themselves that they’ve stopped caring about simplicity and convenience.

The iPhone 8 launch wasn’t so hot, and now iPhone X is undershipping. Something isn’t going to add up there.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
LOL. This year is a shitshow for Apple. I mean, it was only a matter of time. They're so into themselves that they've stopped caring about simplicity and convenience.

The iPhone 8 launch wasn't so hot, and now iPhone X is undershipping. Something isn't going to add up there.
What do simplicity and convenience have to do with product yield or corporate arrogance?

Also we've known about how difficult the X will be to produce for like half a year now. Making that screen to spec is really difficult and low yield. It's a premium product that's hard to manufacture, one that they're likely selling at one of their lowest profit margins according to reports. They're not artificially constraining supply just because.

NYR

The iPhone 8 launch wasn’t so hot,
I went to go pick up my watch and it was packed with line ups. The iPhone 8 non plus models are all sold out and not available until October 6-12 and are not available for in store pick up.

You’re kidding yourself if you think 90% of people are waiting for the X, it’s more likely 50%, and that is even for people who will even be buying this year.

True Fire

I went to go pick up my watch and it was packed with line ups. The iPhone 8 non plus models are all sold out and not available until October 6-12 and are not available for in store pick up.

You’re kidding yourself if you think 90% of people are waiting for the X, it’s more likely 50%, and that is even for people who will even be buying this year.

I don’t think 90% of people are waiting for the X. I think 90% of people are happy with their 6S and 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom