• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEJA Press Conference 2013 live stream links

I'm getting up at 7am to watch this so if you are lurking Sony - a new 'The Last Guardian' trailer running on PS4 would be appreciated. :)

Caronte

GC was fucking great (I was there). Rime, a new Velocity, KZ MP looked superb in the flesh, new trailer for inFamous was great and Resogun was all kinds of awesome!

I know some people are only interested in AAA titles, but I love the diversity that Sony has on display.

Don't get me wrong, I like those games and I love indies. But I watch these events for the hype, and indie games don't hype me the same way as the bigger games.

Usobuko

Banned
Did someone not mention that the 2 of the PS4 leakers on GAF said/hint TLG will be re-revealed in E3 2014 instead? It was on the announcement thread for this I think.

PureGone

Banned
Have the insiders leaked any games that would be announced during this and TGS?

I can think of Demon Souls 2 and that's it

Ricker

2 a.m. hey...guess not hehe,I will catch the thread when I wake up 4 hours later...hoping for some next gen JRPG or ActionJRPG news...

KAL2006

Banned
I don't understand why they are having this event when TGS is around the corner. If I had to guess we will get nothing new from this event, save for Japan price and release date.

Angelcurio

It will be quite late here, around 2:00 a.m., looks like I will have to skip this conference a look for the announcements tomorrow morning.

I don't understand why they are having this event when TGS is around the corner. If I had to guess we will get nothing new from this event, save for Japan price and release date.

I don't think they'd bother with an English stream if it's just going to JP launch date and price.

Raynes

Subbed or translated?

attachmentsuc.png

I'm so so glad that awkwardness in the pic will always be remembered :]

Prelude.

Because they can have a better showing if it's just their stuff and not among the shitload of titles that will be at TGS.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

It seems pretty obvious to me. The PS4 is the third wheel in Japan right now with both the PS3 and the Vita having more support both internally and from third parties. Makes sense to do a reveal now and have TGS just be a general show for all 3 systems.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
nier 2, drakengard 3 port, new SE turn based JRPG (my sources are telling me is called Erestria Ogamo), fatal frame 5, yakuza 6 w/ announced western localization, MGS5 + MGS vita exclusive announcement, DMC5, new Shadows of the Damned sequel, RE7 that goes back to fixed perspective horror, Street Fighter 5, Persona 5, Tales of Zoroastrianism, Demon's Souls 2, The Last Guardian, Loster Odyssey: No Family Edition, and VF6 are all getting announced, in addition to a pledge from all of Japan's luminaries to support PS4 with many titles every month so as not to allow a dearth of games to happen at any point ever

PS4 launches in japan November 22

BOOK IT

nier 2, drakengard 3 port, new SE turn based JRPG (my sources are telling me is called Erestria Ogamo), fatal frame 5, yakuza 6 w/ announced western localization, MGS5 + MGS vita exclusive announcement, DMC5, new Shadows of the Damned sequel, RE7 that goes back to fixed perspective horror, Street Fighter 5, Persona 5, Tales of Zoroastrianism, Demon's Souls 2, The Last Guardian, Loster Odyssey: No Family Edition, and VF6 are all getting announced, in addition to a pledge from all of Japan's luminaries to support PS4 with many titles every month so as not to allow a dearth of games to happen at any point ever

BOOK IT

lol

In 2007, just four days after E3, Sony held a conference in Japan where they announced Valkyria Chronicles, Dynasty Warriors 6, Nobi Nobi Boy, MGO and Disgaea 3. They also gave updates on MGS4, GT5P, Crisis Core and both XIII games in development at the time.

Wynnebeck

Banned

BOOK IT

If even 1/4 of those got announced, it would the greatest press conference ever.

prediction
- FFXV teaser trailer 30s. Full reveal at TGS
- Tales of Zestiria confirmed for PS3/PS4
- A lot of niche titles never localized

BOOK IT

You forgot Valkyria Chronicles 4 ;(

BOOK IT
midget_rage_source-3484.gif

They will be probably announced in some alternative reality, lol

BadWolf

Because from the reveals to everything else the PS4 has been very western so far.

It makes sense to give Japan some love.

BOOK IT

If Nier 2 and Fatal Frame are announced I'll lose my shit.

Seriously, I'll run down my street naked, crying tears of joy as my ever shrinking junk flaps about in the Autumnal weather.

onQ123

PlayStation:"终於来到大家熟悉的#东京游戏展2013#开幕!一如既往,在游戏展前SCEJA会举办新闻发布会,小编只可以说:你期待已久的消息,或者你意想不到的消息都会正式发布,所以明天9月9日下午2点,一定要观看直播或@PlayStation 官博的即时更新!约定给你惊喜,直播网址:http://t.cn/zHsXcAF"

Updated:"终於来到大家熟悉的 #东京游戏展2013# 开幕!一如既往,在游戏展前SCEJA会举办新闻发布会,小编只可以说:你期待已久的消息,或者你意想不到的消息都会正式发布,所以明天9月9日下午2点,一定要观看直播或@PlayStation 官博的即时更新!约定给你惊喜,直播网址:http://t.cn/zHsXcAF"

6b03f0e6gw1e8f1banljmj20m80m8whk.jpg

It's from the weibo controlled by SCE Hongkong, which is quite like twitter in China.
"Finally, it's coming to #TGS2013. Like before, SCEJA will have a press conference before the game show. I could only say: The news you've been waiting for, and the information beyond your expectation will both be revealed officially. So tomorrow, please do watch the live-stream and keep follow @PlayStation !Promise to bring suprise to you!"

After I translated, the tweet has been deleted.
So I guess there is something misunderstanding or the link is not approapperate.

Updated: All the same.

Not to be a buzzkill but couldn't this just be about the Japan release date?

I-hate-u

My guess:
Nov 15 - NA
Nov 22 - JPN/Asia
Nov 29 - Europe

Sony is going to sell a lot of units this holiday, Will probably surpass Vita and Wii U but January.

Kerub

Banned

BOOK IT

No, these expectations are way to high. You'll just be dissapointed.

jyx

I predict mr. Miyazaki will be there presenting his new game. If so, by god i hope its Demons Souls 2

Derrick01

Banned
I'm going to try to stay up for it even though I know I'm going to regret it.

Come on Sony just reveal Dark Cloud 3. It's all I need to be satisfied...just don't do it for Vita.

fraktur

BOOK IT
i mean, the whole list is ridiculous but the bolded two are even more so.

Top Bottom